12 Best Nursing Scholarships For Men | 2018 PrimeGick.com
12 Best Nursing Scholarships For Men: The reality is that scholarships are very paramount to ensuring students become successful in what they do because college and university education programs are incredibly very expensive. Indeed, tuition is continuously on the rise, by an average of 5% a year above inflation. This is true for both public and private educational institutions around the world.
So if you are among of those students who have been very busy searching for the best Nursing Scholarships for Men on the internet everyday and night, we all say to you to keep those worries because you have come to the end of your dream. Because in this post we are going to guide you on the best Nursing scholarship you might likely to attend.
For men who has made up their mind to save life and work for humanity by studying Nursing, the 12 Best Nursing Scholarships For Men listed below is meant for you. So all you need to do is to calm down and read the information listed below in order to make choice of the best scholarships for men you will love to attend.
RECOMMENDED: Holland scholarship for International students 2018 – Apply Now
Meanwhile, the most notable nursing scholarships available to men are offered by the American Assembly for Men in Nursing (AAMN), funded by the generosity of philanthropic individuals and corporate entities.
12 Best Nursing Scholarships for Men
1. Jadeh Marselis-Moore Student Nurse Essay Contest: This is a $500 scholarship designed for undergraduate students. In order to be able to apply, students have to be AAMN members and the program they want to study towards must lead to an NCLEX-RN examination. In order to apply, students must already have completed and financed an academic term in the field of nursing. They also need to write a 500-word essay on the topic of “Why I choose nursing as a career.” Each year, the topic changes, however, and students must remain aware of what the new topic is.
2. MurseWorld Student Nurse Essay Contest: The MurseWorld scholarship also provides $500 and is also for undergraduate students. Again, applicants must be AAMN members and must be studying in an accredited program, and must have completed one academic term. The essay subject is generally the same as the Jadeh Marselis-Moore one and changes every year as well.
3. Male Nursing Scholarship (SSACI): This scholarship is open to all male students who reside in Indiana and are officially enrolled in any of the accredited Indiana school of Nursing.
A GPA of 2.0 and a paid application form are needed to qualify. The selection process is handled by the State Student Assistance Commission.
4. The American Assembly for Men in Nursing: They offer scholarships to members of AAMN. A $500 scholarship is offered to six pre-licensed male students taking a licensed nursing program leading to NCLEX-RN eligibility. Applicants simply have to submit an essay entitled “Why I Chose Nursing as a Career.”
5. Malcolm P. Adcock Memorial Scholarship: You should belong to a minority and currently enrolled in a high school within Hoxworth, Cincinnati with a minimum GPA of 2.5 to qualify.
A 30- minute video promoting blood donation to minority communities is also required. It awards a total amount of $1000 for each deserving scholars.
6. Charles Kunz Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship: This is offered by the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) and was established in 2005. To qualify, you should be an ENA member for a year and must be enrolled in an AACN or NLN accredited school with a minimum GPA of 3.0. The scholarship is worth $3000.
7. National Association of Hispanic Nurses (NAHN): There are several scholarships offered by the NAHN and its local chapters. Amounts vary depending on the specific local chapter. The San Diego Chapter of the NAHN awards as much as $8,000, whereas other local chapters awards smaller amounts.
8. Philippine Nurses’Association of America: This scholarship is awarded to one outstanding student member each year. Eligibility criteria include enrollment in a graduate or post-graduate nursing program, and membership in the Philippine Nurse’s Association of America.
9. Carolyn Scott “Spirit of Excellence”: This scholarship is sponsored by the Methodist Hospital Foundation, and provides funding up to $5,000 to nursing students with proven academic achievements.
10. ENA Foundation CEN undergraduate scholarship: The ENA Foundation CEN awards $2000 to any Undergraduate who is an active member of the Emergency Nurses Association for at least 12 months. Interested applicants should have minimum GPA of 3.o and must be attending AACN, NLN or CCNE accredited schools.
11. National Black Male Nurses Association: They offer up to &2,000. this is awarded to those who have received reference letters from their teachers, have demonstrated to have a true aptitude for nursing and are taking in relevant extracurricular activities.
12. CampusRN AACN: Presented by the American Association of Scholarship of Nurses, the CampusRN AACN Nursing Scholarship is open to students enrolled in a bachelors, masters or doctorate nursing degree program. The award is $2,500.
Hope this information is helpful? Kindly drop your question on 12 Best Nursing Scholarships For Men in the comment section below, as well share to others on your social media platform, using social media button.
THANKS FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE.