AAdvantage credit cards – American Airlines
AAdvantage credit cards – The American Advantage Credit Card is issued for the dedicated customers of the American Airlines. AAdvantage has a wide range of credit cards in its catalog. Whether you are an executive, platinum or business credit card owner you can sign into the online portal for account management. The ‘sign on’ portal is powered by the Citi Bank.
AAdvantage Credit Card is a quick airline bonded credit card. Therefore if you have not yet received the credit card you can apply for a quick approval. Below one can find steps on How to Log into AAdvantage Credit Card. While ones who have just discovered the credit card need to scroll down for credit card review and application.
How to Log into AAdvantage Credit Card
- An existing customer of the AAdvantage Credit Card need to open the sign page (accountonline.citi.com) of the Citi using any computer or mobile browser.
- Provide the user id and password in the blank boxes. Click the green ‘Sign On’ button at the bottom and wait till the bank redirects you to the account management console.
RECOMMENDED: Reflex Card – How to Pay Your Reflex Credit Card
- To recover account or set a new password hit the ‘Forgot your User ID or Password?’ link found just below the login widget.
- Choose your account type, enter credit card/account number and click ‘Continue’ to go ahead.
Airlines Miles Credit Card Review
New customers are often craving for a credit card review. Thus we have brought the complete review of the AAdvantage Credit Card.
While talking on a short note you may consider that the credit card is the fastest way to earn American Airlines purchases and make bonus miles which are enough to wrap you up with extra perks. Here is a short run down.
- The Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite MasterCard or Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite MasterCard both are showered with plenty of reward miles at gas stations and restaurants.
- Enjoy foreign transactions without the hassle of a fee.
- The customers can select a preferred boarding using the AAdvantage credit card.
The credit has some downsides too! There is an annual fee charged for usage and the credit card lacks introductory bonuses. At the verdict, you can consider applying if you are a frequent economy traveler or a business flyer.