Alliant Platinum Rewards Visa Card Login Online
The Credit Union powers the Alliant Platinum Rewards Visa Card. It is one credit card that can give users 2% cash back on every purchase they make and this is with the exclusion of an annual fee.
There is also an avenue for an upgrade, to receive extra benefits, this can be done when you have made spending of more than $12,000 in one year. You need to be a member of Alliant Credit Union to apply for the card.
Although owning the card is a reserved privilege for employees & retirees of some chosen organizations, relatives of existing Alliant members, members of those chosen organizations, or individuals who live or work in a community that is eligible to use the card, there is still a way that anyone in the U.S. can own it.
You simply have to make a one-time minimum of $10 donation to Foster Care and you are allowed to apply for this card.
Alliant Platinum Rewards Visa Card Benefits
- It carries no annual fee.
- You can get 5,000 points for spending $500 and above in the first 3 months of your being approved.
- Get 2X points on any purchase you make with the card.
- These reward points can be redeemed for cash as well as for travel, gift cards, merchandise and donation to charity. Each point is equivalent to $0.01 at redemption, this implies that this is a 2% cash back card.
How to Join Alliant Credit Union
If you want to apply for an Alliant credit card, you need to be a member of the Alliant Credit Union first. To become a member, do the following:
- Go to the Alliant Credit Union website.
- Next, tap on the “Become a Member” button, it is the green button at the top right of the page.
- Tap on the “Another way to qualify” button. Do this two times, and a link that says “Find Out If You Are Eligible” appears.
- Then, you choose the “ Freelancers Union” option by tapping on the icon from the list of other organizations.
- Tap on the Continue button to conclude the process.
(Since Alliant won’t verify the Freelancers Union information provided, you can join via this hole but if they will verify, you can still register one on the Freelancers Union for free).
Recommended Application Time
The time advisable for application for this card is after you have a credit history that is up to two years and you are conversant with how to use credit cards.
How to Apply for the Alliant Platinum Rewards Visa Card
- Go to the Alliant Platinum Rewards Visa Card web page.
- Tap on the “Apply Online” link and when the next page opens (and you have completed the steps in the last section of this post) you are to tap on “Apply as a new member”.
- There are terms and conditions that you have to read and then you accept them by tapping on the “I agree” button.
- Details about your card will be required and you will provide them. Then tap on “continue”.
- After this, other pages will open and bear specified text fields that will need some personal information, financial information, contact information, and others.
- Once you are done with this information gathering procedure, you can submit your application online and wait for a response to it.