American Express Travel Rewards Card Login Online
Like the name already suggests, the American Express Travel Rewards Card has the best of travel rewards for users. There are no charges on foreign transactions and it allows users to get access to cash backs, bonus points and Domestic Air Savings Program.
American Express Travel Rewards Card Offers
- Receive big rewards faster as you use the three times reward earnings when you use your American Express Travel Rewards Card for airline net purchases.
- Get two times rewards for spending with your card on restaurants and hotels.
- A one times reward is given for all other eligible purchases.
- An additional $75 cash back is attached to your reward for your first purchase
- An annual fee of $95 is charged.
- There is no limit placed on the points you can earn, and your rewards can stay up to five years without redemption.
- There are 7,500 bonus points given after your first purchase, and it is redeemable for $75 that can be used to buy merchandise, gift cards or on travel purchases.
- You can travel starting with just 25,000 points for a ticket that can amount to $325.
- Card members are eligible for savings up to 10% when you fly within any of the contiguous 48 states. To do this, book your travel using any of the Air Savings Program through Amex CONNECT.
- Since there is no blackout date and no minimum price, there is no restriction from benefiting maximally from the rewards.
- There is no foreign transaction fee charge.
American Express Travel Rewards Card Member Benefits
- It uses a chip technology for card acceptance and security and this means that you can gain easy access to your account but unauthorized ones will be blocked.
- It also frees users from any liability if their account details is used to carry out financial activities without their knowledge.
- There is a cover that issues such things as damage to cars that were rented, accidents during travel and other benefits.
It gives an introductory 0.00% APR charge for the first 6 billing cycles on purchases and on balance transfers. After this period, a variable APR of 12.99% to 23.99% is applied.
How to Apply for the American Express Travel Rewards Card
- Go to the American Express Travel Rewards Card page to get started.
- When you are there, tap on the “Apply Now” button.
- Enter the following details in the application form; Full name, Date of birth, Social security number, Country of citizenship, Country of permanent residence, Phone number(s) and Email address.
- You will be required to enter housing information like: Street address, City, State, Zip code, Time spent at address, Housing status, Monthly payment, Alternate mailing address (if required)
- The income and employment information that may be needed are: Employment status, Employer, Annual income, Other sources of income (if applicable), Occupation and Account type
- If you want to make a balance transfer, you have an option to do it by selecting “YES” under “Balance Transfers” and entering the amount of the transfer.
- Go through the terms and if you find it suitable you can accept by tapping on the accept box.
- Next, tap on the “submit” button.
If you have any questions or require help, Call: 800-558-3424.