Avatar FB Creator – How to Create Your Facebook Avatar
Avatar FB Creator – Are you wondering how to use the newly introduced feature on Facebook to create your own Avatar? this article is designed to walk you through on how to create your Facebook Avatar to use in the comment section or your profile picture using the Avatar Facebook Creator app.
The Avatar Facebook Creator maker has been existing in the United States, Canada, and other europian countries since last year, but just a few days ago the new feature was launched in African countries such as Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, etc.
But the issue now is that not many Facebook users know how to use the Facebook Avatar creator app to create an Avatar of themselves. So that is where this article is helpful to you if you among those people who are finding it difficult to create your own Facebook Avatar.
This newly released feature on Facebook can enable you as a user of the Facebook update to create your own Facebook avatar 2020. And share them across the various social platforms.
Avatar Facebook Creator App – Avatar FB Creator
Facebook Avatar app is a fun tool for light-hearted self-expression; users are able to create an avatar from within the sticker tray of the post comment section, or within Messenger. Creating a Facebook avatar is an easy process and if you are among the first users to have the feature you can try it right now.
With the Avatars, Facebook has been trying to make its products very exciting. Facebook is clearly still testing the waters with Avatars and isn’t keen on sharing “specific stats for adoption”.
Facebook Account Registration to Use Facebook Avatar
However, Without having to register with Facebook you can’t have access to the Facebook Avatar features. Follow the following steps to register for a Facebook account.
- Launched into the Facebook official app.
- Or visit the www.facebook.com
- On the platform underneath the Create a new account.
- Type in your First Name and Surname
- Next your phone number or email address.
- Input your password for your account.
- Pick your date of birth and then your gender is required.
- Tap on the SIGN UP to continue with the application.
- A pop will display on your screen asking to confirm your date of birth.
- Then verify your phone number after entering it and a confirmation code will be sent to your phone.
- Fill it in the space that was provided for the confirmation code sent on the screen of your device.
- Then start setting up your Facebook profile.
With that, you’ve successfully created your Facebook account. Therefore, you don’t have to create a new account when next you want to access the Facebook platform. All you need to do is to sign in.
Facebook Login to Use Facebook Avatar | Avatar FB Creator
Logging in to Facebook is one of the simplest steps ever. All you need to do is to follow these guidelines below;
- Launch the Facebook app or visit the official website www.facebook.com
- On the greeting page on the screen, you should see the login section.
- Enter your email address or phone number.
- And then your password and hit the login button.
These are the steps to log in to Facebook. But make in case you’ve forgotten your password click on Forgotten Password to reset your password again.
How to Create My Facebook Avatar on Android & iOS
Creating your own Facebook Avatar is easy and simple. All you need to do is follow the steps below to achieve that;
- Open the Facebook App and login to your account at https://www.facebook.com
- Tap on the triple –bar setting button at the right-hand side corner.
- Scroll down and then tap on “See more” >“avatar”> and then Get Started
- Choose the skin tone for the cartoon replica and tap on the Next icon.
- Select the face shape and other facial features like the eyebrows, eyes, lips, nose. You can as well choose to keep a beard for the avatar.
- Pick the type of body and outfit also.
- After creating your virtual avatar on Facebook, tap on the checkmark at the top right-hand side corner.
- On the next screen that will show the final look of the avatar will appear.
- Tap on the Next button and it will show you different versions of your own avatar you created.
- Then hit on the done button and your Facebook avatar is now ready to be used.
These are the steps for creating Facebook Avatar. If you don’t want to use these whole process for your Avatar Facebook creator maker, you can simply click on the “Try It” button which will appear on the button of your friend’s page who has already used the Facebook Avatar maker app to create his or her own Avatar.
Avatar FB Creator – How to Make Facebook Avatar Edit
I will show how to edit your Facebook Avatar within the Facebook mobile application. Below are the steps:
- Tap on the Facebook app on your devices.
- Click three (3) horizontal lines on the bottom right-hand side corner of your screen.
- Move down and click on “see more”.
- Tap on Avatar and click on the “pencil” icon near the top right-hand side corner of your screen.
- Pick on any of your desire changes to your avatar you created.
- After that, tap the “checkmark” on the top right corner of your screen when you’re done making changes.
Now you see editing Facebook Avatar is not as stressful as you thought.
How to Use Facebook Avatar Creator Link?
In addition, Facebook Avatar can be used in Facebook comments and stories and text posts with backgrounds. Also, it can be used in Facebook messenger conversations and can be displayed on your Facebook gaming profile and a lot more. But I will show you have to comment with a Facebook avatar.
How to use Facebook Avatar Stickers on Comments
For you to be able to use Facebook Avatar Stickers on comments, follow the instructions below.
- When leaving a comment on the post, click on “comment” under it.
- Click on the smiling Face icon to the right of the “Write a Comment”.
- Tap on the “small Avatar” icon that is closer to the bottom of your screen.
- Tap one of the “Facebook Avatar stickers” of your choice to add it to your comment.
- Click on the “arrow” icon to post your comment.
We hope you were able to learn how to use the Avatar Facebook Creator app to Create your Own Facebook Avatar and share it on your timeline or use it on the comments.