Buying and Selling on Facebook Market place – Buy and Sell on Facebook Market Place
This post is all about Buying and Selling on Facebook Market place: Do you know that you can buy and sell items or products on Facebook with the Facebook Market place? Buying and selling on the marketplace are free for users in the location it is made available. I believe you wish to learn more about it and that’s why you clicked on this post. All you have to do now is to pay attention and read on.
Buy And Sell on Facebook Market Place
Buy and sell on Facebook Market Place is the process of purchasing or marketing items locally. The Facebook market place is an easy and convenient way or means to buy and sell products locally. On the market place, there are lots of item listing you can select from to fit your demand. Facebook has made buying and selling easy because from the Facebook platform you can get great listings directly from Facebook marketers. There is no need to sign up or download anything on the app and you can also reach hundreds of people in your local community. And also find products for sale. The market place is available on any device.
Facebook Marketplace Buy
You can find the marketplace icon at the of your Facebook page on your Android device, at the bottom of your on your IOS device. And then if you are using a desktop web browser you can find it on the left-hand side of your Facebook page. In the market place, you can find lots of items, such as clothes, TVs, cars, and others. To use the Facebook market place you must 18years and above.
You can only access the buy and sell the Facebook market place if you have a Facebook account. Follow the steps below;
- Proceed to the Facebook official webpage at facebook.com on your web browser or open the
- Facebook mobile app on your device.
- On the sign-up form type in your surname, first name, email address or your mobile number and then a new password for the Facebook account.
- Select the date you were born and indicate your gender by hitting on male or female.
- And click on Sign up.
A verification mail will be sent to your mailbox or a text with a code will be sent to your mobile number.
If you already have an account, you can quickly and easily log in to the account by following the instructions below;
- Go to facebook.com or launch the Facebook mobile app.
- Fill your username (email ID or phone number) and password.
- Then tap on login.
Your Facebook profile will be loaded and displayed on your device.
Buying on Facebook Market place
If you want to purchase an item on the Facebook market place, you can send a direct message to the seller of the item to arrange the sale;
- Login to your Facebook profile.
- Hit on the “Marketplace” icon represented with a shop icon on the page.
- And click on the item you’d want to purchase.
- Tap on “Ask for Details” to message the seller automatically about the product that you want to purchase.
Selling on Facebook Market Place
You can sell your products on the marketplace by uploading the item that you want to sell. Follow the instructions below;
- Log in to the Facebook profile and tap on the “Marketplace” icon.
- Upload a clear photo of the product you want to sell.
- Add the item title in the “What are you selling?” section.
- Type in the product description below “Describe your item” section.
- Then add the item price and then add the location and category of the item, then click on “Post”.
The product will be made visible once the admins approve of the product to reach out to the interested individuals and that is just it.
For more inquires on Buying and Selling on Facebook Market place, use the comment box shown blow. Also share to friends across the world on Facebook.