Create a PayPal account, PayPal Sign Up, Login PayPal – PayPay Business account Sign in
Create a PayPal account, PayPal Sign Up, Login PayPal – Have you been searching for the best, easiest and more safer way to transfer, send and receive money online? If yes then recommend to you PayPal as one of the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.So many questions concerning PayPay is what we shall be clarifying with you here in our discussion on the above title on how to create a PayPay account.
We shall be answering questions like listed below:
- What is a PayPal?
- How dose PayPal works?
- What are the PayPal Types Of account?
- How can i create a PayPal account?
Having listed the most asked question, lets take it one after the other by answering them in other to put you very through in the issues.
What is a PayPal?
PayPal is an American company operating a worldwide electronic commerce that facilitates payments between parties through online transfers. PayPal allows customers to establish an account on its platform, which is connected to a user’s credit card or checking account. Once identification and proof of funds are confirmed, users can begin sending or receiving payments to and from other PayPal accounts online or through the company’s app.
How dose PayPal works?
PayPal offers payment services and solutions for both personal consumers and businesses. The company allows personal consumers to shop, make payments, and transfer money with relative ease. Users need an email address to sign up for an account and must provide a credit card, debit card, or bank account to complete the setup. PayPal verifies all the information to make sure the person setting up the account is the rightful owner before the service can be used.
PayPal account holders can use the company’s website or mobile app to transfer money to others using the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number. Shoppers can choose the PayPal option to complete purchases online if the retailer has the service. Transactions are completed within minutes and the company promises that transfers are available for payment or withdrawal to a bank account immediately.
PayPal also offers businesses a range of solutions for their day-to-day operations. This includes payment portals for both online and in-person transactions, business management solutions, as well as credit and financing options. Business owners must also provide an email address in order to create an account.
PayPal attempts to make online purchases safer by providing a form of payment that does not require the payor or payee to disclose credit card or bank account numbers. Therefore, money is secure, privacy is protected, and, since the customer base is so large, transactions are faster than traditional methods.
What are the PayPal Types Of account?
⇒Shop online or send and receive money. All without sharing your payment info.
Accept PayPal and all cards online or at the register. Send secure invoices to your customers.
How can i create a PayPal account?
- In your computer’s internet browser, navigate to https://www.paypal.com
- In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, click “Sign up.”
- On the following screen, choose whether you’re setting up a business or personal account. If you’re simply using this to buy and sell on eBay for instance, or to send money to a family member or friend, you’ll want to choose “personal” here. Click “Next.”
- On the next page, you’ll be asked to enter your legal first and last name and your email address as well as to create and confirm a password. When finished, click “Next.”
How to set up a PayPal accountHow to set up a PayPal account
Next, you’ll need to enter your mailing address as well as your phone number. When you’ve completed this information, which is mandatory, click “Agree and create account” and your PayPal account will be created.
How to add a bank account or credit card to your PayPal account
In order to make use of PayPal’s ability to send and receive money, you’ll need to connect a bank account and/or credit card to your account. To do so, log into your account and then follow these directions.
- On the summary screen, click the “Wallet” option in the menu bar running along the top of the screen.
- On the menu running down the left side of the screen, click the “Link a credit or debit card” if that’s what you’d like to use with your account. Alternately, if you want to connect your bank account itself, click on the “Link a bank account option.” Note that it may be worthwhile to do both to create a source of backup funding in future.
- Enter the card or bank information you wish to link to your PayPal account and click “Link card” for debit cards or “Link bank account” if you’re using that option.
Note that if you’re adding a bank account, it will take two to three days for the process to complete as PayPal will deposit small amounts into your account that you will have to enter via the PayPal website to confirm you own the account.
For more inquires or question use the comment box below.