Creating a New Gmail Address on Desktop – Create your Google Account
Creating a New Gmail Address on Desktop – Create your Google Account – In this post we are going to offer you all the necessary information required to create a new Gmail Address on Desktop with ease.
However, is very necessary to bear it in mind that before you can use any Google products and services, like Google mail, Google+, YouTube, and much more, you need to create account with GOOGLE. This article will guide you on how to start Gmail.com Registration fast.
RECOMMENDED: How to Create a New Yahoo email Account
To Create a new Gmail account and as well to login to your new account is what we shall discuss here and also provide a detailed guideline for that. So, kindly read through to ensure a successfully Gmail account registration process without any challenge.
Steps On How to Creating a New Gmail Address on Desktop
- Visit the Gmail Registration page at www.gmail.com
- Click on “Create Account” button and wait for registration form to load.
- Now kindly fill in the form by entering your details including your Name, Gmail username, date of birth and account Password (which must be strong and unique).
- Once done, click the “Next Step” Button.
- Next is account verification, which you will be required to verify you are human.
- This verification can be done in two ways, either via SMS or voice verification by voice call from Google.
- Whichever one you choose, just type in the verification code sent to you in the box or the code you heard via the voice call and click “Continue”.
- Now, you will be redirected to your new account mail box. This means that you have successfully sign up for new gmail account.
How to Login gmail account Guideline
- Visit www.gmail.com, then click on “Sign in” at the upper right corner of the Google Home page.
- On the login filed, type your Gmail address in the address field, click “Next”.
- Type your Gmail password in the password box and click on “Sign in“.
Kindly use the comment box below to make more inquires and contribution.
Please share this post on your social media platform.