Duolingo App – Duolingo Spanish
Duolingo App – Duolingo Spanish – On this page we are going to tutor you all the necessary info you need on Duolingo App, so all you are required to do is to read all the information written below.
However, Duolingo is one of the fastest language learning platforms you can find on the web. Duolingo offers more than a hundred languages you could learn for free. From my experience so far, I have reason to believe that Duolingo is free for life. Apart from Spanish, you can use Duolingo to learn any other language in the world you want to learn. It is believed that schools would soon implement Duolingo in their studies. I am forced to believe this as some schools already have it implemented.
Duolingo Spanish – Duolingo App
The Duolingo website or app is the first thing you must access if you want to use Duolingo. The Duolingo app is available on the Google play store and iOS store for android and iOS devices respectively. If you use a PC, you could also visit the website and start learning for free. The Duolingo website can be accessed by anyone who has a good internet connection. The official website for Duolingo is www.duolingo.com.
READ NEXT: WhatsApp Backup – WhatsApp Chat Restore
Duolingo Online Registration
Signing up for a Duolingo account can be done from the app or the website. I personally prefer using the website and that is why I would be giving you a tutorial on how to set up a Duolingo account on the web. To get started
- Kindly Login Duolingo website on your device. Duolingo can be accessed at duolingo.com.
- When the page loads, click “GET STARTED”. Select the language you want to learn which would be Spanish. You would also see a number of people currently learning that language on Duolingo.
- Select the amount of time you can spend on Duolingo per day and hit “CONTINUE”.
- Now, this is where the sign up comes in. you have to choose a social account to save your progress. This is the main sign up process. You could also skip it if you think you are not ready. Choose the account you want to use.
- After choosing your account, you would be directed to your learning homepage.
Duolingo Learning Free Guideline
To start learning on Duolingo, you have to choose a path. The path option would only be available to your after signing up for an account on Duolingo. As a beginner, there are only two paths you can choose. These paths are “Intro” and “Placement test”. To start from scratch, I recommend that you choose the “Intro” path. On selecting a path, the learning session would now begin.
TAKE NOTE PLEASE
Kindly bear it in mind that you could also learn the pronunciations on Duolingo as it has a documented list of all pronunciations. One of the many reasons why people also use Duolingo is the fun it adds to learning. It gives a pictorial view of what the word means. After reading this article to this point, I suggest you give Duolingo a try by signing up now.