Facebook Ads Manager – How to Advertise on Facebook and Get Paid
Facebook Ads Manager – How to Advertise on Facebook and Get Paid – Advertising nowadays has become difficult since they are lots of platforms users can choose. Well, thanks to social media’s users can easily advertise their products or services anytime they like. Facebook is the top choice when it comes to using social media networking marketing. Users can rely on Facebook paid advertising services for promotion of their products or services online.
However, People still wonder why its good to use Facebook paid advertising option rather than other options. Well, it’s not their fault since they are lots of internet marketing options available in the world today. Upon that, Facebook ads prove to be one of the best ways for users to advertise to reach out to people both nearby or afar. With this article, users will know how to advertise on Facebook and get paid.
READ MORE: Report Facebook Account or Scammer Guide – How to Report Someone on Facebook
Facebook Ads Manager – Facebook Paid Advertising
They are over 1.6 billion people that make use of Facebook for managing or using business services one way or the other. This is a very good reason to start using Facebook paid advertising services. To do this, users need an active Facebook business page to do this. If this is available users can advertise on Facebook through Facebook ads manager or Facebook business page.
How to Advertise and Get Paid Through Facebook Ads Manager
- Connect your device to an active internet connection.
- Log into your Facebook account on the device web browser.
- Open the Facebook ads manager page with the URL https://www.facebook.com/adsmanager on the web browser you used to login to your Facebook account.
- Open the Campaigns tab by selecting it.
- Click the Create button.
- Select the objective you like. Options you will see after this step will vary based on the objective you choose.
- Enter a name for your campaign. While doing this, users will find Create Split Test and Budget Optimization options.
- Users can choose to use them by turning it on or leave them off.
- Click the Set Up Ad account button. Users that have an active Facebook ad account will not set up one but will land on the audience targeting page. While users that do not have an active Facebook ad account will need to enter some details.
READ NEXT: Facebook for Your Business – Facebook Groups – Best Facebook Groups For Moms
- The details include country, currency the user prefers, and time zone. After this step users can click continue.
- On the audience targeting page, users will need to enter a name for the Facebook ad campaign they want to run and also choose the Facebook page they want to promote. After this users can proceed to set up where they want the ads to target on Facebook.
- After selecting the audience you want your Facebook ads to target users will have to choose a Facebook ad placement.
- You will have to choose a budget for the Facebook ad and the number of days they want it to run. After doing this, users can click continue.
- Users will have to select a Facebook ad format to use for their campaign. After that, users can click the confirm button.
READ MORE: Facebook Online Dating Website – Facebook Dating App – FACEBOOK.COM Dating Features
Recommended options to use to Advertise on Facebook and Get Paid
With the above steps, users will successfully create Facebook ads through Facebook ads manager page. Although people will have issues while choosing when setting up one. Well, the best option to use is the ones Facebook recommends. Then users need to ensure that their photos and videos are of quality and also make sure they think beyond the web while setting up Facebook ads.
Hope this post is helpful? If yes, use the comment box below and also share this post to others on your social media platform. Thanks