Facebook (FB) Avatar Creator Link 2020 | Facebook Avatar App
Facebook (FB) Avatar Creator Link 2020 – The Facebook avatar feature gives you access to create their avatar the way they desire, and also share it across other social media platforms. If you are familiar with the Snapchat avatar, and Apple’s Memoji, then you sure will like the Facebook avatar, as they are very much alike.
What makes the Facebook avatar feature very outstanding is that it is very compatible with Android, iPhone, and iPad devices. Sadly this feature has only been released for people only in Australia, New Zealand, America, and Africa. Hence, if you are not in any of these countries, you may not have access to this feature.
How To Access The Facebook (FB) Avatar Creator Link 2020
The Facebook avatar can only be accessed via the Facebook mobile app. To click if you can access the Facebook avatar feature, kindly follow the steps below:
- On your Android or iOS mobile phone, open the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- If you are using an Android phone, click on My Apps; if you are using iPhone, click Today.
- Scroll to where the iPhone app is, and click Update on the Facebook app.
- The steps above show you the process of updating your mobile app.
- After updating your mobile app, or downloaded and Installed a new Facebook app, you should be able to see the Facebook avatar feature, if it is available in your location.
How To Create Your Own Facebook Avatar
Creating a Facebook avatar is easier than you think. First, ensure you have the updated Facebook app on your mobile device.
If you don’t, you might want to follow the steps above to download or update your Facebook app on your device.
Follow these steps to begin creating your Facebook avatar:
- Open your Facebook mobile app.
- Click the three-horizontal menu icon and click See More.
- Now, tap on Avatar and click the next button.
- Now, tap on getting Started.
- After this, you will be given an option to set up your own avatar.
Now you have been given access to create your own Avatar, simply provided select the hairstyle, skin tone, eye color, and other options provided for you.
After successfully created your Avatar, you can now share it on different social media platforms like Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram.