Facebook Free Account Recovery Code | Facebook Recovery Account
Facebook Free Account Recovery Code | Facebook Recovery Account – Facebook recovery password option helps users recover their Fbook account when they forget their FB login details. Facebook is a well known social media website and app that has many features and offers a lot of services after Facebook sign up and you have a Facebook account, you will be able to access all the features and services of Facebook, Facebook has a marketplace as one of its features, you could sell almost anything on Facebook marketplace, there is also Facebook page, you can create a Facebook page, either for your business or recreation.
Facebook Free Account Recovery Code
With a Facebook page, you can reach out to a large number of people within a short time range, you can access all of these as long as you have access to your Facebook account, but once you lost access to your account or lost your login credentials you won’t use Facebook or any of its features. But with Facebook recovery code you can.
Facebook recovery code is a series of digits which can be used to access your Facebook account when your device is not with you, it can also be used in cases where your account is hacked or you can’t remember your Facebook login password, to be able to get and use this code you must first activate the two-step authentication after you have done that then you can have your Facebook recovery code.
How to Get Facebook Recovery Code | Facebook Recovery Account
With your Facebook recovery code, you can log in to your Facebook account without your login password or without your mobile device, to get this code, follow the steps below
- Connect your device to the internet
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Use the options menu then scroll to the bottom and click on settings and privacy
- Click on security and login then on using two-factor authentication
- You will be prompted to enter your password, enter it correctly and click on continue
- Then click on recovery codes
- Ten different codes will be displayed, you will be able to use each one only once, you can decide to print these codes or write them down. If you have used all 10 codes you can request for more by clicking on getting new codes.
Recover Facebook Password
If you do not have a Facebook recovery code, and you are unable to access your Facebook account, you can recover Facebook password with the following steps
- Make sure you are connected to the internet
- Open Facebook (Facebook web or Facebook app)
- Once on the sign-in page, click on Forgot password?
- On the next page, enter your email address or your mobile number used to register that account then submits it.
- After the above steps, a link or a code will be sent to your email address or your mobile number, it is with this link or code you will be able to reset your Facebook password.
Help others by sharing this post on Facebook.