Facebook Live Streaming Option | Stream FB Live App
Facebook Live Streaming Option – This is a feature of the Facebook platform that uses the camera on a computer or mobile device to broadcast real-time video to Facebook. Live broadcasts can select who on Facebook can see their video and use this content to engage their audience during the moments and events that are important to them.
Marketers are getting really excited about Facebook Live because it’s a fun and fairly simple way for them to use the power of video to talk about their brand stories and create authentic relationships with fans and followers in real-time.
This guide will help you learn the best tricks that can make a big difference in how many people see your live broadcast, how they engage with it, and how it performs.
How To Use The Facebook Live Streaming Option
With these simple steps you can begin streaming live on the platform:
- Tap the camera icon to the left of your search bar.
- Give Facebook access to your camera and microphone when prompted.
- Switch to “Live” on the bottom of your camera screen.
- Choose your privacy and posting settings.
- Write a compelling description.
- Tag friends, choose your location or add an activity.
- Set your camera’s orientation.
- Add lenses, filters, or writing and drawing to your video.
- Click the blue “Start Live Video” button to start broadcasting.
- Interact with viewers and commenters.
- Click “Finish” to end the broadcast.
- Post your reply and save the video to your camera roll.
Tips For Using The Live Feature
- Encourage viewers to Like and share the video.
- Engage with commenters, and mention them by name.
- Have someone else watching and responding to comments from a desktop computer.
- Subtitle your broadcast in the comments section.
- Test out live video using the “Only me” privacy setting.
- Space out live videos with other Facebook posts.
- Keep reintroducing yourself.
- Make the video visually engaging.
Kindly use the comment box below to share your experience on this post.