FACEBOOK MESSENGER PAYMENT – LEARN HOW TO SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY ON FACEBOOK
FACEBOOK MESSENGER PAYMENT – LEARN HOW TO SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY ON FACEBOOK: Have you ever heard of the Facebook messenger payment? Well, the Facebook messenger payment is a feature on the Facebook messenger that you can use to send and receive money using the messenger as a medium. The Facebook messenger payment is very easy and also very fast, the way you send messages to friends very fast that is how you can send money to a friend also very fast.
However, Facebook has gotten the information that many users on Facebook find it hard to send money to family or friends both far and near distance. This is why it has provided a medium for you to send money very easy and fast. Now you don’t need to visit any other platform when you want to send money, you just need to make use of the messenger and your money will be sent. But before you can make use of this feature you must be a Facebook user.
READ MORE: Latest WhatsApp app – Latest WhatsApp update – WhatsApp update download
How You Can Have a Facebook Account
If you want to have a Facebook account it is very simple and easy just read the steps below if you want to create a Facebook account;
- Kindly login to Facebook homepage or website, www.facebook.com.
- Then just click the “create new account” at the top or bottom of the screen.
- Now just enter your names, email address or phone number, your password, gender, your birthday.
- Once you have filled in the necessary information, then click sign up.
- After you have clicked the signup tab, you will receive confirmation digits.
- Those digits once you have seen it, type it in the confirmation box on Facebook.
- Also then click on the “continue” button, that is all.
How to Login On Messenger
Follow the steps below;
- Just open your messenger app.
- Then type in your email address and also the password.
- Once you are done, click the sign in or login button.
- Then you will access your Facebook account on messenger.
READ MORE: Online Dating at Match.com – Match.com Singles Community
Vital Information About the Messenger Payment
Here are some highlights about the messenger payment;
- The Facebook messenger payments are free whether you send or receive.
- Also, you must be over 18 years old to make use of this feature.
- You also need to fund payments with a bank issued debit card; you can also use a credit card or Facebook gift card to fund your payments.
- Also, you must be friends with the person you want to send or pay money to or receive money from.
- This feature is only available in the U.S., the United Kingdom, and France.
- These are some highlights you must know. But before you make any payment you provide your funding information.
- You must enter your debit card number and any other required information to get set up; with this step you also have the opportunity to set up a personal identification number, which helps prevent unauthorized payments.
READ NEXT: Dating Facebook App – Dating Facebook Singles Women Groups
Steps On How to Send Money – FACEBOOK MESSENGER PAYMENT
To send money using messenger is very easy and simple, just start a conversation with a friend that you want to pay or send money to, find the “$” icon above keyboard then tap it. Then enter the amount you want to send, hit or click “pay” and the money will be on its way. Well if you don’t see that icon then look for a plus sign, that will provide expanded options.
How to Receive a Payment Guide
Now once someone sends you money through messenger, you will get a notification. Now if you don’t have debit card information, then you need to provide card details to accept the payment, once is done then funds will go to the account linked to your debit card. This is how to receive payment.