FastMail Registration Account @ fastmail.com
FastMail Registration Account – Do you no that Fastmail offers free trail for 30days before paying for a particular plan that is why we have taken our time to show you how to go about getting a plan.
Some people have been asking us questions concerning FastMail.com sign up we are please to let you no that we have taken our time to carry out more research concerning the application so right here we are going to be taking step by step on how you are going to sign up, get a plan, and sign in if you have register as a member.
RECOMMENDED: How to Delete Notifications on Facebook
After you must have exceeded the 30days free trial given to you, here are the price list to choose the plan you want to engage your self with.
- $3 per user per month OR you can pay $30/year 2 GB storage per user.
- $5 per user per month OR $50/year 25GB storage per user.
- This is best for business $9 per user per month OR $90/year and 100GB storage per user.
RECOMMENDED: How to start a Facebook Live video 2019
FastMail Registration Account @fastmail.com – Sign Up FastMail
- Go to your browser and type in www.fastmail.com.
- Type in your name.
- Choose an Email address you will like to use eg Sophie @ fastmail.com
- Create a password you can easily remember but we normally advice that you make use of one password so that you don’t end up forgetting it.
- Re-type it to make sure is correct.
- Click on the small box to indicate you are not a robot.
- Click on the box to show you have accept the terms and condition listed.
- Click on start 30 day free trial.
The procedure we listed above is clearly stated so all you need is to follow it properly so that you don’t make mistake and if you encounter any problem in the process of registration kindly use our comment box below to ask any question of your choice.