Free Facebook Avatar Creator – How To Create Facebook Avatars On Your Own
Free Facebook Avatar Creator – There are unique exciting features that Facebook avatars give while making use of the Facebook app. Do you want to create the avatar on your own? Or to make some for businesses and friends? Fine, as you read this article it will guide you enormously on the easiest ways to make Facebook avatars.
Ooop! Seems you don’t really know what an avatar is? Perhaps you want to make your avatar though, ok. An avatar on Facebook is more of a cartoon like identity which is created to spice up messaging, posting, commenting features or for page designs. These identities could be a range of stickers and tools that can be used on both the Facebook messenger and Facebook.
Creating your personal avatar on social media platform is so amazing. It allows you to fully customize it for any purpose. Of course this avatar can be used as a profile picture if you can love it. if you as a user of Facebook has spotted these avatars on the platform, bear it in mind that the feature was released in the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand just last year.
Steps To Free Facebook Avatar Creator
Alright, let’s talk about how you can create avatars of you choice
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone and tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines). It could be in the lower right corner in iOS and in the upper right corner on Android phones.
2. Scroll down and tap See More.
3. Select Avatars.
4. Tap Next and then Get Started.
5. Select your preferred skin tone (there are 27 options) and tap Next.
6. You’ll then be instructed to choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium or Long for a variety of styles. Once you’ve made your selection, tap the Color Icon
7. Next, you’ll move on to your avatar’s Face icon, where you’ll select the face shape, complexion and face lines.
8. After you’ve customized the face, tap the Eye icon. Select an eye shape, color and lash length. Then move on to the Eyebrows icon and select the brow shape and color. You can also add glasses.
9. Now it’s time to customize the nose and mouth. Select your nose shape and then move on to your mouth shape. You can also add a lip color and facial hair.
10. Next, select a body shape. Once you do this, you can choose an outfit that you like best. You can also choose to add a hat, scarf or cat ears to your avatar’s outfit.
11. Once you’re finished customizing your avatar, tap the check mark icon in the upper right corner. Tap Next and then Done.
Wow! it’s so amazing right? fine.
How to use Facebook Avatar
The Facebook avatar can be used even in other social media. For Facebook, you don’t have to stress yourself so much but simply click on the emoji store on your comment section or on your android, iOS or iPad keyboard to access the avatar you had created and saved. Now you can share it with friends and also you have fun with it while making posts, messaging, commenting or creating pages.
Remember to update your Facebook app in other to know if it has already been launched in your country by following the steps below:
- On your Android or iOS mobile phone, kindly open the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- If you are using an Android phone, click on My Apps; if its iPhone app, then click on Today.
- Scroll to where the iPhone app is, and click Update on the Facebook app.
This process will really guide you to update the app.
Did you like this article? Kindly share with your friends. Thanks.