Google Drive Account – Google Account – Google Drive Sign Up
Google Drive Account – Google Drive Sign Up – Owning a device can be fun until one misplaces them in one way or the other. The painful part of misplacing a device is the user contents that go along with them. That’s why users look for platforms offering online storage services to back up their device contents to avoid such circumstances. With Google Drive, users can satisfy their needs.
Google Drive Account – Google Drive Sign Up | Google Account
Google drive is a platform that offers file hosting services to its users for them to utilize for different benefits on their respective accounts. With this platform, users can create, back up, store and share files on safe online storage. This is a must-use platform for device users creating and using files on a daily basis. The service is free to use as long as a user has an active Google account.
Features Google Drive Account
Not many internet files hosting platforms are available to sign up for free in the world today. So, device owners out there in search of one need to try Google drive. The platform offers a user-friendly file hosting service. New users get to upload or create a file and use fifteen Gigabyte (15GB) online storage for free. After using up the 15GB storage users will have to pay to get more storage space.
Users get to upload or create a photo, story, design, pdf, gif’s images and many other files on Google online storage. As long as a user owns a Google account, they can store these files on the Google Drive cloud storage. This is a way for users to secure important files especially the users that often change their devices.
Using the Google cloud storage is stress-free and easy to access irrespective of one location. This is possible due to the availability of the platform on both mobile, desktop, tablet and laptop devices. Whereas making it possible for users to access its services on the go. All the user has to do is ensure they have an internet connection on their device to access the platform.
In terms of file sharing Google drive is good at offering this kind of service. Users can share files they store on the platform to their friends or to who they like. All the user has to do is share the link directing them to the file on the platform. Once they see the file, they can download it to their device or open it on the platform.
RELATED: Facebook as Dating Site – Facebook Dating Site Free – Free Dating Online Facebook
Google Drive Sign Up – How to Create a Google Account
To access Google cloud storage, users have to ensure they have an active Google account. Users can also use their Gmail account to get sign up on the platform, they are both the same. This is because as it’s a Google platform, so users need a Google account to access its services. Users with interest in using the platform and owns a Google account can do so with the following.
- Connect your device to an active internet connection.
- Launch your device web browser.
- Open the website http://drive.google.com on the web browser.
- Click on the Go to Google Drive icon on the homepage.
- After the previous step, the Google sign-in page will pop up. Users have to complete the Google
- login process by entering their Google account sign in details. If the sign-in page does not open the user can skip this step.
- Enter your Google account username and click next.
- Input your Google account password.
- Click the sign-in button.
- After the above steps, the user will have an active account on Google cloud storage. Users can no check out the options available to use on the platform and utilize them. Users that do not have a Google account can carry out the Gmail sign up to get one. This is a very handy tool to use for every device owner out there.
For more inquires use the comment box below, Thanks.