HOW TO BECOME A FREELANCE SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
HOW TO BECOME A FREELANCE SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER – Before now, social media was just a platform to connect with friends and family to pass time. But now social media evolved, and a lot of brands on social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, etc. are brought out resources to get their brand message out there.
which is just a significant chunk of this expense – they also require people who are tech savvy and market savvy to manage their social media accounts and come up with campaigns that will best reach their target customers.
A FREELANCER SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER QUALITIES
RECOMMENDED: American School Years – Pre-school | Junior High School – Elementary School
- Writing Skills: One great advantage that comes with developing your writing skills is the added value of writing better social media marketing proposals, which in turn leads to awesome clients and handsome pay.
- Community Management: The service of chat moderators had to be employed to keep comments under control while answering questions and facilitating new discussions. The same concept also applies to social media today. A good social manager should be able to spot issues in the online community and address them – while complying with the rules of each social media platform.
- Analytical Skills: As a social media manager, you must be able to tailor your strategies to what the brand has specified, as well as what the data shows. In addition to reading and understanding reports, you might be asked to pull data and create a forecast for the future.
- Willingness to Learn: Technology changes frequently, almost daily – in social media. What once was a useful tool for Instagram last month or two may not even be in existence the next month. With all the changes in algorithm, it’s not enough to stick to a so-called tried-and-true method and not try to go beyond it.
- Able to keep secrets: As a social media manager more often than not, you will be entrusted with some of the most sensitive data a company has, including passphrase and marketing strategies not yet known to the public. Due to this, it’s imperative that you hold all the information to yourself.
- Security Conscious: you will be entrusted with so much proprietary information, it is important that your devices are iron-clad and not able to be breached by cyber terrorists. You should have the latest firewall and anti-virus tools installed, as well as carry out other basic security measures such as two-step authentication is critical here.
If you found this helpful? Kindly go to the comment box below.