How to Create a Facebook Group – Facebook Group | FB Group Create
Facebook Group: The platform on Facebook where friends and other people with common interest assembly are known as a Facebook group. It is a platform where Facebook users with a common goal share ideas on a common interest.
This group on Facebook is not always available for everyone but for some particular set of people who want to achieve a particular goal.
The Facebook group gives users the opportunity to interact with their products and services and also help them to advertise their brands. This Facebook platform is mainly used for discussion and interaction among members of the group.
This platform also helps business owners on FB to use the space to advertise and reach out to many potential customers, therefore, enhancing their business.
RECOMMENDED: WhatsApp Business Pricing Process | What Costs You Can Expect | WhatsApp API Pricing
How To Create Facebook Group – Create Facebook Group?
I have discovered that a lot of Facebook users don’t know how to create a Facebook. I will be discussing how you can create your FB Group on this post, to achieve this follow the steps below.
Creating a Facebook Group has two processes. You can create a FB Group with your FB personal profile or your FB page. Either way, you want to achieve this depends on the reason you want to create the group.
You can create a FB group with your page if you want to create a FB page for the purpose of promoting your business, but if you don’t want to promote your page you can create a FB group with your FB profile.
Create A FB Group with Your Personal Profile
- I will be guiding you on how you can create a FB group from your FB personal profile.Sign in to your Facebook account.
- At the right-hand side, you will see groups, tap it.
- Then tap on ‘’ create new group’’.
- A page will pop up.
- Then fill in the details provided
- You should include your desired group name. then go ahead to select how you want your privacy to be.
- You will be given two options: public and private. When you select public, it means that anyone can see who is in the group, reply to chats, and also see what is being posted in the group.
- When you select private, then only members of the group can see who is in the group and also see what is being posted by members of the group, you may not able to chat in the group. So, you can choose base on want you want.
- You will then invite friends to the group.
- When you are done filling in the details, click on create.
Create A FB Group with Your Facebook Page
If you want to know how to create a FB group with your FB page. Before you can create a FB group from a FB page you must need to have a FB page.
In case you don’t have any, you can go ahead to create a FB page first or create a FB group from your personal profile. You can follow these steps below to learn how you can create a FB group with your FB page.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- At the left-hand side, tap on pages.
- You will be moved to another page.
- On the right-hand side of the page, you will be moved to your main FB page.
- Then Tap on templates and tabs.
- Turn your page groups tab on. Then click on it to activate it.
- When it is activated your group’s tab, go back to the main view of your page.
- On the groups ta, click ‘’create group’’.
- Fill in the create group form. Then tap on create.
- At this point your new is successfully being created
For more inquires use the comment box below.