HOW TO CREATE A NEW FACEBOOK ACCOUNT – NEW FACEBOOK ACCOUNT SIGN UP
HOW TO CREATE A NEW FACEBOOK ACCOUNT – NEW FACEBOOK ACCOUNT SIGN UP : This page is designed to walk you through on how to create a new Facebook account if you are up to 13 years old already and you don’t have an account yet with the world number social media platform. So if you want to join the biggest and most popular social network in the world, then create a FB account following our little 6-steps tutorial.
Note: Before you can sign up for a Facebook account, you must be at least 13 years old to create a Facebook account otherwise you won’t be able to verify your account with your age or see your age mate on the suggestions.
How Do I Create a Facebook Account?
To create a new FB account is very simple, all you have to do is simply follow the steps below.
- Open your Facebook app and tap Create New Account. or go to https://www.facebook.com/
- Tap Get Started.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and enter your first and last name, date of birth and gender.
- Enter your mobile phone number, or tap Use your email address.
- Create a password you’ll remember.
- Tap Sign Up.
- To finish creating your new Facebook account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
The Facebook account verification code will be sent to you based on the method you choose to unlock all facebook features you must prove that you’re a human. Just go to settings, privacy, verify my account and press “Send me a message” if you didn’t register a phone number you’ll have to do it now, in a few minutes you’ll receive a message with a code, write it and now your account is ready and verified to use the Facebook services, post photos, videos, statuses and connect with your friends.
READ MORE: Skype For Business Login – Skype For Business – Skype For Business Download
How to Confirm My New Facebook Account Using Email or Mobile Phone Number?
To finish creating an account, you need to confirm that you own the email or mobile phone number that you used to create the account:
- To confirm your mobile number, enter the code you get via text message (SMS) in the Confirm box that shows up when you log in. Learn what to do if you didn’t get the SMS.
- To confirm your email, enter the code from the email you got when you created the account. Learn what to do if you can’t find the email.
Confirming your email or mobile number helps the Facebook new account create team to know that they are sending your account info to the right place.
Note: When you create a new Facebook account, you are required to confirm your email or mobile number as soon as possible. You may not be able to use your account until you confirm your email or mobile number.
If you found this helpful? Kindly go to comment section below.