HOW TO CREATE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT | PAYPAL BUSINESS ACCOUNT SIGN IN
HOW TO CREATE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT | PAYPAL BUSINESS ACCOUNT SIGN IN – PayPal is an American company operating a worldwide electronic commerce that facilitates payments between parties through online transfers. PayPal allows customers to establish an account on its platform, which is connected to a user’s credit card or checking account. Once identification and proof of funds are confirmed, users can begin sending or receiving payments to and from other PayPal accounts online or through the company’s app.
How does PayPal works?
PayPal offers payment services and solutions for both personal consumers and businesses. The company allows personal consumers to shop, make payments, and transfer money with relative ease. Users need an email address to sign up for an account and must provide a credit card, debit card, or bank account to complete the setup. PayPal verifies all the information to make sure the person setting up the account is the rightful owner before the service can be used.
RECOMMENDED: STEPS TO SIGN UP IN NETFLIX
PayPal account holders can use the company’s website or mobile app to transfer money to others using the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number. Shoppers can choose the PayPal option to complete purchases online if the retailer has the service. Transactions are completed within minutes and the company promises that transfers are available for payment or withdrawal to a bank account immediately.
What are the PayPal Types Of account?
- Personal Account: Shop online or send and receive money. All without sharing your payment info.
- Business Account: Accept PayPal and all cards online or at the register. Send secure invoices to your customers.
How can i create a PayPal account?
1. Go to https://www.paypal.com
2. Click “Sign up.”
3. Choose whether you’re setting up a business or personal account. If you’re simply using this to buy and sell on eBay for instance, or to send money to a family member or friend, you’ll want to choose “personal” here. Click “Next.”
4. On the next page, you’ll be asked to enter your legal first and last name and your email address as well as to create and confirm a password. When finished, click “Next.”
Next, you’ll need to enter your mailing address as well as your phone number. When you’ve completed this information, which is mandatory, click “Agree and create account” and your PayPal account will be created.
How to add a bank account or credit card to your PayPal account
In order to make use of PayPal’s ability to send and receive money, you’ll need to connect a bank account and/or credit card to your account.
1. Click the “Wallet” option in the menu bar running along the top of the screen.
2. Click the “Link a credit or debit card” if that’s what you’d like to use with your account. Alternately, if you want to connect your bank account itself, click on the “Link a bank account option.”
3. Enter the card or bank information you wish to link to your PayPal account and click “Link card” for debit cards or “Link bank account” if you’re using that option.
Note that if you’re adding a bank account, it will take two to three days for the process to complete as PayPal will deposit small amounts into your account that you will have to enter via the PayPal website to confirm you own the account.
If you found this helpful? Kindly go to the comment section below.