How to Delete a Webmail Account | PrimeGick.com
How to Delete a Webmail Account: Everyone of us have one or two reasons of deleting our webmail account, which may not be any body concern because your reasons of deleting your account is personally known to you alone.
So whether you want to delete your old webmail account because it gets far too much spam, or you have forgotten the user name you chose when creating the account, deleting your webmail account is very easy and simple. In most cases.
Please Take Note: It is very vital to bear it in mind that closing a webmail account is permanent, so make ensure you have given out a new email address to all your contacts before deleting the old account.
READ ALSO – How to Watch 2018’s NFL Opening Game Online for Free | PrimeGick.
How to Delete a Hotmail Account
- Logon https://account.live.com/ACSR on your browser.
- Then fill in your Hotmail password in the box and Tap on “Sign in.” button and wait for the new page to load.
- Then re-enter your password and press “Yes” button to close the Hotmail account.
How to Delete a Webmail Account – How to Delete a Gmail Account
- Logon your Gmail account at http://gmail.com.
- Then Sign into your Gmail account with your username and password.
- Press the “Settings” button at the top right corner.
- Then below the “Accounts and Imports” icon Tap on “Google Account Settings”.
- Kindly push the “Edit” button next to “My Products,” the large bold header. This open the page where you can delete your Gmail account.
- Then follow the link below “Delete Account”.
- Enter your password and click the two boxes next to “Yes.
- Then “Delete Google Account” to close your Gmail account.
READ MORE – 2018/2019 Top 10 Best Nursing Schools in Texas.
How to Delete a Webmail Account – How to Delete a YAHOO Account
- Logon https://edit.yahoo.com on your web browser, it will takes you to the Yahoo Account Termination.
- Then sign into the account Termination page with your Yahoo Mail id and password.
- Then re-enter your password in the box and enter the Captcha tag.
- Press the “Yes” button at the bottom of the page to delete your Yahoo webmail account.