How to Delete Emails on Hotmail
How to Delete Emails on Hotmail – If you are looking for how to delete emails on Hotmail, then this article is meant for you. It will teach you how you can block emails on Hotmail. Most online spammers can send you messages in order to spread online threats, to help in promoting their business, or even to hack or compromise your email address, this is why it is necessary for you to block these spammers in order to secure your account from being compromised. Deleting emails on Hotmail is a lot like deleting emails on Outlook. And so, we are going to discuss how you can delete emails on Hotmail.
Delete Emails on Hotmail
We will show you two ways in which you can delete emails on Hotmail:
1. You can delete through email address.
2. You can create a filtering rule.
Deleting through Email Address
You first need to open the Hotmail website and sign in with your Hotmail email address and your password.
After that, you tap on the gear icon that you can see at the top on the right side of your Hotmail page, you will see a drop-down menu display on your screen.
Then click on Options from the menu. And you will be taken to your account settings page.
Click on then click on delete and the email will be deleted.
Create a Filtering Rule
- You will first sign in to your Hotmail account.
- Then tap on the setting’s gear icon.
- After that, you click on Options from the drop-down menu. And you will be taken to the settings page.
- Then, at the top on the left corner of the screen, you will see a menu called Inbox and sweep rule. Tap on it in order to create an inbox rule.
- After you have created it, tap on the + button to create a new rule.
- Then you enter a name for your rule just as you want in the name text box.
- Click on the drop-down menu that you will see beneath the label that says “when the message arrives, and it matches all of these conditions”.
- Tap on Received from the next menu that will pop out.
- You will see a text box display on the screen, enter the email address that you wish to delete its email, and click on enter.
- Then tap on the ok tab that you will see above the text box.
- After that, click on delete the message from the next pop-out menu that you will see on your screen and all the emails will be deleted.