How to Hide your Friend List on Facebook – Hide One Friend from Another on Facebook
We all know that Facebook made it easier to avoid others from seeing your friend list through blocking, but there is a very fast and easy way to hide one friend from another on Facebook. Many users of the Facebook platform have been asking the question if it is possible to hide one from another on Facebook and I think the answer to that question is yes. You will be learning that on this article of mine, all you have to do is read on for more info.
Hide One Friend from Another on Facebook
If you are friends with someone on Facebook, the person will be able to get the full list of your Facebook friends. You might find yourself in a situation whereby you may want to be friends with two people on Facebook and you do not want them to find out about it. Sorry to say, there is no way in which you can prevent these two people from seeing each other while still being able t see all your friends on your list.
READ ALSO: www.yahoo.com/bermuda Portal – (+1) Bermuda Yahoo Account Sign Up
Nevertheless, I am going to be giving some guidelines that will help you in preventing these two persons to from being able to see each other on your friend list. Below are the steps in preventing these two individuals from being to see your Facebook friend list. You are advised to pay clear attention to what we will be discussing below.
To hide one friend from another on Facebook:
- Log in to your Facebook account on your computer.
- While on your news feed, click on your name or photo to view your profile.
- Click on the friend’s tab to enter your friend’s page.
- On the friends, page click on the pencil icon to edit your privacy.
- In the edit privacy section, click on the down arrow icon located at the upper right corner of “who can see your Friendliest” and click custom option in the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, enter the name of the two individuals that you want to hide from each other.
These are steps that will help you with hiding one friend from another on Facebook.
READ MORE: Coronavirus Threat May End the World Air-Travel Boom
How to Hide your Friend List on Facebook
It can be really hard to keep your information’s from others on Facebook, but I can assure you that with just a few clicks you will be able to keep your personal information from strangers. If you want to keep other people on Facebook from invading your privacy, it is very easy because you are in the right place at the right time.
Below are a few steps that will guide you o how to hide on how to hide your friend list on Facebook.
- Open Facebook through your web browser.
- Click the triangle in the upper right corner which faces down.
- Select settings then, click privacy in the left-hand column.
- In the “how people can find and contact you “section, select who can see your friend list” click it.
- You can choose the public meaning anyone can find your friend list.
- You can select Friends meaning only friends can see your friend list.
- If you choose only me, only you will be able to see your friend list.
- Choosing custom, you will be able to select who can and can’t see your friend list. You can still enter names under share with to allow them to see your list or don’t share to stop them from seeing your friend list.
I am sure those guidelines above will help you with hiding your friend list from strangers.