How to make your own Avatar using Facebook Avatar
Facebook Avatar is a new feature from the social media giant that allows users to create a cartoon-like version of yourself. This is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji feature.
The feature has been available in US, Australia and some other countries for a while now and has finally been launched in India. You can create your own avatar using the Facebook app on your phone.
How to create your Facebook Avatar
- Download the latest version of the Facebook app on your Android or iOS device.
- Open the Facebook app and login to your account.
- Now, click on the three lines menu at the top right corner.
- Now, scroll down and click on ‘See More’.
- Then, click on ‘Avatar and then click on ‘Next’.
- Now, you can start creating your avatar by selecting a skin tone and then clicking on ‘Next’.
- Then, you can change your hairstyle, face shape, eye shape, eyewear, body shape and other body features.
- Once you have changed all the features, click on ‘Done’ at the top right corner’.
- Now, click on ‘Next’ and you will be able to see your finished avatar.
Your Facebook avatar is now ready.
- The first button allows you to share your avatar to your newsfeed or to use it as your profile picture.
- The second button allows you to view and use the stickers based on your avatar.
- The third button allows you to edit your avatar.
For more inquires use the comment box below.