HOW TO OPEN GMX MAIL ACCOUNT FOR FREE
HOW TO OPEN GMX MAIL ACCOUNT FOR FREE – If you have not created your personal account with GMX Mail, it is time to do that because it comes with a lot of interesting offers that entice its users.
GMX Mail is an Email address that needs registrations in other to be able to have access to the application and by so doing it will enable you to send and receive mail messages from different users provided you share your Email address with them.
RECOMMENDED: HOW TO SIGN UP FOR A NEW PALMCHAT ACCOUNT
But to access this features, you need an account. I will guide you on how to open GMX Mail account for free.
GUIDE ON HOW TO OPEN GMX MAIL ACCOUNT FOR FREE
- Type www.gmx.com on your browser.
- At the right hand side of the dashboard, click on Sign Up.
- A form for registration will be brought out for you to fill.
- when you are done, check for where your email account was written Create your email account, e.g email@example.com and click on check to find out if it is still available and then proceed to next step.
- Fill in your first name and last name.
- select your country.
- Put in your state.
- Select your date of birth.
- Create a strong password that you can easily remember each time you log in.
- Retype the password to make sure it sync with what you typed earlier.
- Include your phone details so that in case you forgot your password, you can easily recover it or include your email address.
- Click on the small box to make sure your are not a robot.
- When you are done filling all your details, click on i agree. Create an email account now.
FEATURES OF GMX MAIL
- You can use GMX Mail you can access online office.
- You can create cloud account.
- You can easy view your online calender.
- You can use GMX search to look up anything online.
- You can see filter rules and other interesting filter things.
- It also have Free & customized Email Apps
- It helps to Combine all your email accounts in one
- Large Attachments up to 50 MB
- It also has Up to 10 Alias Addresses
If you found this helpful? Kindly go to the comment section below.