How To Recover A Hacked Instagram Account | Instagram Help Center
How To Recover A Hacked Instagram Account | Instagram Help Center: Right here, we are going to you on the basic and simple way to recover your Instagram hacked account without much stress. So all you nee to do is to follow the information written below.
Instagram is basically a mobile, desktop, and internet-based application that allows users to share pictures, videos and messages either publicly or privately.
It was created by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, and launched in October 2010 as a free mobile app exclusively for the iOS smartphones. I will be giving you the step to create Instagram account if you don’t have, and then the guide to secure, report or Recover A Hacked Instagram Account.
RECOMMENDED: How to sign up VK without phone number
Meanwhile, a version for Android devices was released in April 2012 and a feature-limited website interface in November 2012. After its launch in 2010, Instagram rapidly gained popularity, with one million registered users in two months, 10 million in a year, and recently over 500 million users as of May 2017. The service was acquired by Facebook in April 2012 for approximately US$1 billion in cash and stock.
Have you created your account? If you have, take few seconds to Create New Instagram Account Free. Then for those who have already this is how you can secure it to avoid being hacked.
Simple Guide On How To Secure Your Instagram Account
- Kindly choose a strong password that includes a combination of letters and numbers or symbols too.
- Then try changing your password regularly especially when a suspicious activity is detected.
- Do not share your password. Keep it personal and private.
- Secure your email too because it is linked to your account information.
- Always log out of your Instagram account especially when you log in from a new device. Do not click “Remember me” to avoid people able to use your account.
- Don’t authorize third-party apps to access your account.
Report Hacked Instagram Account | Instagram Help Center
If you have been hacked there is no need to panic because your account can be safely retrieved. All you need is to contact the Support group and wait for them to give you a reply.
To report and recover your hacked Instagram account follow these steps:
- Logon to https://help.instagram.com/
- Go to Instagram Report Center, click on the “Privacy and Safety
- Center” option at the left side of the page.
- Click on “Hacked Accounts” on the list that will be displayed.
- Select “I think my account has been hacked”, three options will be given : Change your password, Revoke access to third-party apps and then Turn on two-factor authentication.
Take Note Please: The guidelines above are for those who are still able to Log In into their Instagram accounts.
VERY VITAL INFO: Facebook Dating Is Rolling Out – How to Access Facebook Dating
How To Recover A Hacked Instagram Account | Recover A Hacked Instagram Account
- If you are not able to log in your Instagram account.
- Logon to the Instagram app on your mobile device.
- On the login screen, tap “Get help signing in” below Log In.
Free Guide On How To Recover A Hacked Instagram Account on Android
- Logon to the Instagram App on your phone.
- Enter your username or email at the login page.
- Click in the top right.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to proceed.
MUST READ: Zoosk Dating App – Online Dating Site & Dating App with 40 Million Singles
How To Recover A Hacked Instagram Account on iOS
- Enter your username or email.
- Tap Other issues? below Send Login Link, then follow the on-screen instructions to rectify the issue.
- Once you have got back your account, you can start posting and as well go live on Instagram once more.
In consequence, if you think your username or email was changed as a result of your account being hacked, you can try these steps again using both your username and email.
We Hope this article is helpful? Feel free to share you views or ask questions on How To Recover A Hacked Instagram Account | Instagram Help Center using the comment box below.