How To Retrieve Facebook Account Password or Email Address
Having issues with knowing how to retrieve Facebook Account of yours or that of a friend, here are some few methods you could possibly try to recover your Facebook account so that you can perform actions such as reset your Facebook account password.
At first, you should try logging in with an alternate email or phone number associated with your Facebook account or the Facebook account you wish to retrieve.
How To Retrieve Facebook Account Password or Email
Likewise you might want to try by using an alternate email or phone number associated with your Facebook account or the Facebook account you wish to retrieve to get it back.
Possibly if you don’t have an alternate Facebook login information associated with your Facebook account or the Facebook account you wish to retrieve simply try out the following below:
- Visit facebook.com/login/identify using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account then follow the on screen instructions.
- Upon getting back into your Facebook account, you can now reset your password to something you can remember.
READ MORE: How to Create SKOUT – Skout Sign Up – Skout Login Account
How To Recover An Email Facebook Account
- If you signed up for a Facebook account with an email, you should check with your email service provider to regain access to the email associated with your Facebook account. For instance, a lot of email service providers have a “Trouble signing in?” option at their sign in display page.
- If you are able to regain access to your email once again, you can then proceed to finish up the steps to reset your Facebook account password.
READ MORE: How to get Marketplace on Facebook – Facebook Marketplace Set Up Guideline
How To Recover A Mobile Number Facebook Account
If you signed up for a Facebook account with your mobile number or Phone number, below are tips you should try out to troubleshoot your Facebook login issue;
- Be sure to enter your phone number or mobile phone number as you may know it to be, including your country code.
- You should input the phone number or mobile phone number without adding any extra zeros, other special characters or the plus signs (+) to it.
Then follow the next set of on screen displayed instructions
If still having troubles with your Facebook account recovery, you can try out this next Facebook account recovery steps below:
Visit facebook.com/login/identify using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account then follow the on screen instructions.
How To Recover Facebook Account Using Trusted Contacts
Possibly if you got Trusted Contacts set up or Facebook account recovery option gives you the option of getting a Facebook account recovery code from your chosen Facebook contacts so that you can once again regain access into your Facebook account.
How To Recover An Old Facebook Account You Can’t Gain Access Into?
If you do have an old Facebook account you wish to recover or can’t log into here is what you can do to gain access or retrieve your old Facebook account:
- At the bottom right of the old Facebook account cover photo at the login page, click the “Menu” option and then select the “Give feedback or report this profile”.
- Proceed by choosing “Something Else”, then click the “Send” button.
- You can now click on the “Recover this account” option and then follow the on screen displayed steps.
Having tried out any of the above listed steps, we hope you are able to retrieve Facebook account belonging to you or help out friends to retrieve their account if locked out of their Facebook account.