HOW TO SECURE YOUR WHATSAPP ACCOUNT FROM HACKERS
HOW TO SECURE YOUR WHATSAPP ACCOUNT FROM HACKERS – WhatsApp will send you a push notification when someone tries to register a WhatsApp account with your phone number.This whatsapp verification is very necessary for every whatsapp user because it will help secure your account from hackers hacking into your whatsapp.
When you receive this notification, it means that someone has entered your phone number and requested the registration code. This often happens if another user mistyped your number when trying to enter their own number to register, and can also happen when someone attempts to take over your account.
RECOMMENDED: GUIDE ON HOW TO DELETE A GMAIL ACCOUNT
You should never share your WhatsApp verification code with others. If someone is trying to take over your account, they need the SMS verification code sent to your phone number to do so. Without this code, any user attempting to verify your number can’t complete the verification process and use your phone number on WhatsApp. This means you remain in control of your WhatsApp account.
STEPS TPO SECURE YOUR WHATSAPP ACCOUNT FROM HACKERS
You must verify your phone number to begin using WhatsApp.
To verify your phone number:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Press Agree to accept our Terms and continue.
- Press Choose a country.
- Search for or select your country and press SELECT COUNTRY.
- Enter your phone number.
- Press Help if you want to visit the Help Center or Contact us.
- Press Next > OK to receive the verification code via SMS.
- Enter the 6-digit code from the SMS.
- If you didn’t receive the code, you can press Resend SMS or Call me to have our automated system call you with the code.
- Enter your name. Please note:
- The name limit is 25 characters.
- You can also add a Profile photo.
- Press Done.
If you found this helpful? Kindly go to the comment section below.