HOW TO UNBLOCK YOURSELF ON WHATSAPP
IF SOMEONE BLOCKS YOU ON WHATSAPP – HOW TO UNBLOCK YOURSELF ON WHATSAPP – If i may ask, have you ever been blocked on WhatsApp before? this guild teaches you How to Unblock Yourself on Whatsapp. Maybe you were blocked by someone that is very dear to you and that you can’t quit chatting with the person. Good news, there is a way to unblock yourself. If you can’t do without chatting with someone that has blocked you on WhatsApp, it’s good to know that you are not alone you are not the only one who wants to unblock yourself after been blocked on WhatsApp.
Whatever the reason might be for blocking you, maybe you are annoying, or the person doesn’t like the way you chat, maybe the person is simply tired of chatting with you, there is a way to unblock yourself. Sometimes one can be very intrusive and maybe a little insulting and can also be arrogant all this can lead to being blocked by someone you trust and love and didn’t think can do that to you.
Some children can go as far as to block their parents, teachers, lecturers even as far as to their religious leaders on whatsapp for reasons that are only known to them. Some parents lecturers, teachers, or a religious leaders which would want to unblock themselves in other for you to continue chatting with the person, then this guide is for you.
HOW TO UNBLOCK YOURSELF ON WHATSAPP
Be that as it may, there is always a workaround on anything. These simple steps will show you How to Unblock Yourself on Whatsapp and get back at the person, then you can satisfy your curiosity as to the reason they blocked you.
Follow the simple steps below:
- Kindly open your WhatsApp messenger.
- At the top right corner of the WhatsApp screen, you will see three dots. Tap on it and a drop-down window will open.
- In the drop-down window locate and tap settings. Which will open the settings menu.
- Select Account and tap on it.
- Now hit Delete My Account which is located at the menu.
- Then tap the Drop-Down Menu that is at the bottom of the WhatsApp page and select your phone numbers country.
- Now type in the phone number you used in registering your whatsapp account.
- Click on Delete my account.
- Once you have carried out this process successfully, your account has been successfully deleted. and you need to uninstall the WhatsApp from your phone and reinstall it.
- to uninstall whatsapp, on your phone go to settings click on Apps, select whatsapp and click on Uninstall, however, the uninstalling process depends on your device, reboot your phone.
Now you have to reinstall whatsapp, follow the steps below
READ ALSO: Hitwe Registration – Hitwe.com Sign Up in
HOW TO REINSTALL WHATSAPP FREE GUIDE (HOW TO UNBLOCK YOURSELF ON WHATSAPP)
- On your phone navigate to google play store.
- Tap on the search bar and write “WhatsApp”.
- When the search result comes out, the WhatsApp messenger should be the first on the list. tap on it.
- Now tap on Install.
- Hit Accept.
NOTE: When you have successfully done the steps above, WhatsApp messengers will start to download on your phone.after downloading you need to set up WhatsApp with the same number that your contact have blocked. Once the new accounting setup you would be unblocked on as many as have blocked you on their account. Follow these steps to setup your whatsapp account.
HOW TO SET UP A WHATSAPP ACCOUNT ON MOBILE PHONE
- Open the whatsapp you have downloaded.
- Tap Agree and Continue.
- Type your phone number, and click on Next and wait while your phone number is verified with a text message.
- Now enter a name for the new account and just like that, your account has been unblocked from as many that blocked you.
In summary, when you delete your number from the WhatsApps database, it means you are no longer registered on WhatsApp and therefore that means that you cannot be blocked. When you sign up again to WhatsApp using that same number which you have already deleted from whatsapp, this means that, you now have a new account but with the same number which has not been blocked by anybody. therefore you can see all the previous numbers which blocked you and chat with them maybe even confront them.
PLEASE KINDLY SHARE TO OTHER, THANKS