How to Use USB OTG | How To Connect With A USB OTG Cable Free Guideline
Ladies and Gentle Men, you all are welcome to PrimeGick.com all in one information website. In today’s tutorial we are going to work you through on how to use USB OTG or how to connect with USB OTG Cable.
We know a lot of people has been searching for how to use or connect USB storage Device to their Andriod phone on the web, and that is the major reason we are witting this post to enable you to learn how to connect with a USB OTG cable.
READ MORE: SSee How to create Teachable.com Online course
Do not panic because it is very easy and simple to connect an external drive to your phone via USB. So all you need to do is to read the information written below step by step.
Before we proceed we will like to give you people a brief description on what USB OTG is all about.
USB OTG is said to be a standardized specification for USB connections that offers free access for a device to read data from a USB connection without requiring a PC. According to reports, the device is basically becoming a USB HOST, which isn’t an ability every gadget has.
However, there is alot to say about USB OTG, due to those who need the guideline on how to use it, let just quickly move on to the basic steps on
How to Connect With A USB OTG Cable.
Follow the information written below to learn the creative ways to use OTG adapter with smartphones.
How To Use USB OTG – How to Connect With A USB OTG Cable
- Kindly connect a flash drive or SD reader with card to the full size USB Female end of the adapter.
- That is your USB drive plugs into the OTG cable first.
- Then connect OTG cable to your phone.
- Then swipe down from the top to show the notification drawer.
- Click or tap on the USB Driver.
- Locate of find the file you want to share and proceed by holding down on it to select.
- Click ot tap the three ddots button.
- Then select copy.
- Navigate to your USB drive and tap done to copy the particular file.
- As soon as the transfer process completes, just go ahead to unplug the flash driver and connect it to your PC.
You can contact the management for more information by using the comment box below.