Jumia Registration Guide – How to Register For Jumia Online Shopping Store
Jumia Registration Guide – How to Register For Jumia Online Shopping Store – Jumia being an online Shopping store, it has so much to offer. With Jumia there is so much you can get since all shopping are done online. Things like buying and selling online, on the Jumia online shopping marketplaces. Jumia registration is the first step on getting your own share of all their amazing offers and items for sale on Jumia.
Jumia is the top online store in both Nigeria and almost the whole of Africa today. There is so much you can get from Jumia since there is almost nothing you cannot buy from Jumia. In Jumia, you can get offers like electronics, books, home appliances, kiddies’ item. And also fashion items for men, women, and children, groceries, computers, even automobile parts and much more on the go.
RECOMMENDED: Facebook Hook Up Groups – Facebook for Hooking Up
The best part is that any item you purchase on Jumia would be delivered directly to your address. Getting access to these listed items for sale by Jumia is very to all you have to do is Jumia registration.
Jumia Registration – How to Register For Jumia Online Shopping Store
In order to create a Jumia account or access the registration process, and enjoy all the amazing stuff and items they have for sale. The following steps are to be followed:
- To get started on creating your Jumia account, the first thing to do is to open the website via the URL jumia.com.ng/customer/account/create/
- After opening the site, locate the Icon indicating that you create your account using your email address and then click.
- When the new page opens, some boxes with the required information would be presented to you. Fill in the boxes with the right information.
- When filling in your password, fill in a password you will remember. Because you only get to fill it in once and no confirmation of password is required. So, if you make any mistake filling in your password, probably, you would have a problem logging in your account.
- After that click creates an account.
- And after that, your Jumia account will be created, meaning you just performed Jumia account registration.
- After the account creation process is done, more information is still needed. And by clicking the add default address icon, Information like your address, city, region can be added from there. You even change your account name if you want to do so.
READ ALSO: Facebook Gameroom App – Facebook Gameroom App Install
How to Login Your Jumia Account
The only way to purchase items on Jumia is to log in to your Jumia account. And to do that, first, you need to:
- Open the site using the URL jumia.com.ng./customer/account/login/
- After opening the site, click the Login icon and then fill in the required information
- After doing that click login.
- And that is how to login your Jumia account. Aside from buying from Jumia, you can also sell items on Jumia. That means you would be creating a seller account.
Hope this post is helpful? If yes the comment box below.