MySQL Software Reviews – How to Install MySQL – Features of MySQL
MySQL Software Reviews – How to Install MySQL – Features of MySQL – MySQL is a relational Database management system (RDBM) developed by oracle corporation and was released initially on the 23rd of May, 1995. MySQL is an Open source RDBMS software written in C and C++ that runs on various operating systems such as Linux, Solaris, Windows, FreeBSD, and macOS.
However, MySQL was originally owned by MySQL AB a Swedish company that was later bought by oracle corporation then known as Sun Microsystems in 2010. MySQL is used by various popular sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. MySQL is used by many web applications that are database-driven.
Features of MySQL | MySQL Software Reviews
MySQL comes in two different very distinct versions of the proprietary Enterprise Server and the open-source MySQL community server. They are both built from the same source code base and share similar functions asides server plugins inst6alled by the proprietary extension. some similar features include:
- Replica support: MySQL comes with an embedded replication support system, that allows copying of data from one server to another the four-replication support are (Asynchronous, semi-synchronous, synchronous and virtual synchronous replication.
- Multiple Storages; MySQL provides multiple storage engines that help and allows or gives users the option of choosing the better and most efficient for each table in the application.
MySQL minor server updates are released as frequently as every two months with little changes made to the server and general layout to give users a familiar workplace feel. MySQL community provides information and new updates for free features and functions for users.
How to Install MySQL | MySQL Software Reviews
MySQL can be Installed and built manually from a source code commonly used in little to medium scale single-server deployments. MySQL is mostly famous for its simple layout and user-friendly easy to use platform. The followings steps show you how to install the MySQL database:
- Go to the Python download page
- Download the python version 2.7.14
- Tap the setup file once downloaded
- Accept all the pop-ups on the python installation
- Tap finish
Congratulations you are now part of the MySQL community. Enjoy the benefits of using MySQL.
Hope this post is helpful? If yes use the comment box below for more inquires. And also ensure you share this post to others on Facebook.