Oxford Clarendon Scholarships Application 2021 in the UK
Oxford Clarendon Scholarships Application 2021 is open for International Students from all over the world. The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at UK Universities . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 22 Jan 2021.
The Claredon Fund Scholarships give opportunity to study Graduate (Masters, Doctoral PhD) in any field at Oxford University UK. The Clarendon Fund, University of Oxford’s flagship scholarship scheme and sponsored by Oxford University Press (OUP) are available for all full-time and part-time graduate degrees at the University of Oxford.
Oxford Clarendon Scholarships Application 2021 in the UK
Clarendon Scholarships are awarded to graduate students from all around the world on the basis of academic excellence and potential across all degree-bearing subjects at graduate level at the University of Oxford.
All postgraduate applicants for entry into Oxford University will be eligible for the prestigious Clarendon scholarship funding which has, up until now, only been open to international candidates with overseas fee status.
Clarendon Fund Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK is available to undertake Masters, PhD level programs at UK Universities.
All degree-bearing subjects/courses of study can be funded by a Clarendon Scholarship. This encompasses all full-time and part-time Master’s courses, and all DPhil programmes.
Award is offered for the full period that you are liable to pay tuition fees to the University, which is usually the same as the length of your course. It is important to note that the Scholarships are subject to an annual renewal process based on satisfactory academic progress.
ALSO APPLY: FDU International Graduate Scholarship in the USA | Apply Now
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The Clarendon Fund, University of Oxford’s flagship scholarship scheme and sponsored by Oxford University Press (OUP) are available for all full-time and part-time graduate degrees at the University of Oxford.
Benefits Of Oxford Clarendon Scholarships
- All Clarendon Scholarships cover tuition and college fees in full and a generous annual grant for living expenses, normally sufficient to cover the living costs of a single student living in Oxford.
- Scholars on a full-time course receive a generous annual grant for living costs – which will be at least £15,009 for 2020-21. Scholars on a part-time course will receive a study support grant, to assist with non-fee costs. Scholars on a part-time course will receive a study support grant, to assist with non-fee costs. In 2020-21, part-time DPhil scholars should expect to receive at least £2,502 and part-time
- Master’s scholars should expect at least £5,003.
- The scholarships are normally offered for the full period for which you are liable to pay tuition fees to the University, which is usually the same as the length of your course.
Students from all nationalities are eligible to apply
Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all around the world, regardless of nationality. Clarendon scholars come from all continents in the world: Africa, North America, Australia, South America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
Scholarships are tenable in all subject areas and are open to candidates who apply for a new Master’s or DPhil course, including students who are currently studying for a Master’s degree at Oxford but who will be re-applying for a DPhil.
All applications must be by the January admissions deadline.
Selection criteria vary slightly depending on the subject area and whether applicants apply for a taught or research degree, but include:
- An excellent academic record is essential: A high first class honours degree or its equivalent (a GPA score of at least 3.7 if the mark is out of 4, noting that most successful candidates achieve a score higher than 3.7) or an outstanding academic record at Master’s level is necessary (noting that an outstanding Master’s degree can compensate for a moderate first degree performance). Other indicators of high academic achievement may include individual marks on student transcripts; evidence of previous university prizes or awards; information on your overall position within your cohort; and publications (if applicable).
- Aptitude for the proposed course of study: This may be assessed by reviewing academic references, the research proposal, demonstrated evidence of aptitude for research, and the likelihood the scholar will contribute significantly to their field of study.
- Student motivation: This is assessed through evidence of the applicant’s commitment to their proposed course, evaluated by the personal statement and referees’ reports.
Oxford Clarendon Scholarships Application Procedure
You are automatically considered for a Clarendon Scholarship when you apply for graduate study at Oxford University. Application for study may be to a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course. You do not need to submit any specific additional documents for the Clarendon Scholarships and there is no separate scholarship application form.
You do need to apply by the January application deadline for your course in order to be considered for the scholarship. More information on graduate course applications, including the timing of admission offers and college offers, can be found at http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate.
For more inquires or assistance use the comment box below.
Also share this post on your social media platform to reach out your friends and family across the world.
Hope this post is helpful? If yes use
Comments are closed.