Port Harcourt Poly IJMB 2021 Session – Admission into Port Harcourt Poly IJMB A’Level & Remedial Forms 2020/2021 Session
Port Harcourt Poly IJMB 2020/2021 Session – Port Harcourt Polytechnic (now Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic) admission application forms into its IJMB, A’Level and Remedial Programmes is now on sale for the 2020/2021 school term. Continue reading to ascertain more details below.
Port Harcourt Poly IJMB 2021/2022 Session
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the IJMB, A’Level and Remedial Programs of Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic (Port Harcourt Poly) for the 2020/2021 school year.
- Interim Joint Matriculation Examination Board (IJMBE) Program
- A Program University of Cambridge International GCE ‘A’ Level.
- Remedial Program
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR IJMBE AND ‘A’LEVEL PROGRAMMES
Applicants must possess five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent at less than two sittings including English and arithmetic and any three (3) subjects in Arts, or Sciences or Social Sciences relevant to area or discipline of choice.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR REMEDIAL PROGRAMME
All applicants must have attempted GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent and are deficient in basic ‘O’ Level Subjects.
Ways to Apply for Port Harcourt Polytechnic IJMB, A’Level & Remedial Admission
- Candidates for all programs should be administered online through the Polytechnic’s Website www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng .
- Application Form costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12,000.00) only. All candidates are required to pay additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and 300 Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
- All interested person are expected to use online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to form an e-payment. Interested applicants can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online then proceed to any of the designated Banks Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that each one Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than 30th November, 2020.
- All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
We are glad with your opinion and that we anticipate thereto. Hence, if you would like us to feed you with more updated information at the proper time about Port Harcourt Poly Remedial Form Admission 2021, kindly provide us your contact number and email Address within the comment box below.
What’s your combat this? We believe this text was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information together with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google+.