See How to create Teachable.com Online course
Teachable.com Online course: You all are highly welcome to this vital post on Teachable.com Online Course, but before we proceed on how to create Teachable.com account course we will first of all offer a brief description of Teachable.com Online COURSE.
However, Teachable.com Online Course is said to be an online learning website or portal where people can buy and sell an online courses. In Teachable site users has free access to courses such as marketing, information, communication and a lot more. Teachable is great for course creators who are primarily focused on branding, marketing and selling.
RECOMMENDED>>>To<<< 6 Tips to Successfully Grow Your Business
Teachable can also be define as an all in one technology solution that lets you create and sell courses online. Teachable handles everything from web hosting to payment processing to customer support.
So Teachable account registration or Sign Up enables it users to select to buy classes or to sell courses. The amazing part of Teachable.com online course is not what to write home about, imagine it users or people who started from buying from this website are now a sellers.
Do not be in a hurry because we are going to guide you on how to create your own account in order to have free access to marketing, Information, Communication and a lot more.
How to Create a Teachable.Com Online Course
To create another course:
• Log in to your Teachable school.
• Select the Courses tab in the admin panel.
• Click the New Course button located in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
• Enter the necessary course information.
• Click the Create Course button, found on the bottom right-hand side of the page and follow the next step to complete it.
READ ALSO>>><<<Create an Amazon Seller Central Account – How to sign up for Amazon Account
Create and Set Up Your Course
This post is all about how to create a course within your Teachable school, and also covers how to add and modify basic course information.
Creating a Course
After you create your school, you’ll be prompted to create your first course. However, you don’t need to do this right away. You can always come back later to create your first course or add additional courses at any time.
To create a course on your school:
1. From your Teachable admin area, click the Courses tab in the admin sidebar. Alternatively, you can press the plus icon next to Courses and skip to step 3.
2. Click New Course.
3. This will bring you to the new course area where you can input course details, such as Name, Author Bio, and Subtitle (more on this below).
4. After entering the course’s information, click Create Course.
UPNEXT>>>><<<How To Get Work Permit USA | USA Working Visa Requirements
In the Details section of your course’s page, you can modify information that will be displayed across your school, such as the sales page of your course. Here, you can modify the following information:
- Name: The title of your course as it appears throughout your Teachable school.
- Bio: The author bio that has been designated to the course. You can select an author bio from the drop-down menu once you’ve added authors to your school. The bio will appear on your course sales page in the Author Bio block. Alternatively, you can click on the New Bio button to designate a new author bio to the course.
- Subtitle: A subordinate title that appears beneath the course name on the course sales page in the Course Hero Header block. You can use this to add additional information about the course content.
- Categories: Categories make it easier for students to find the specific type of course they want when they’re looking through your school.
READ MORE: How To Login SoundCloud Account – SoundCloud
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
In the SEO area, you can make your course’s sales page more search engine friendly by modifying pertinent course details you can modify the following:
- Friendly URL: One of the most basic search engine optimization techniques is in using an SEO-friendly URL. A friendly URL is a web address that is easy to read and includes words that describe the content of the webpage.
- Page Title: The title that will appear in search engine results.
- Meta Description: This brief phrase summarizes a webpage’s content think of it as a short sales pitch for your Teachable school. Ideally, a meta description should be no longer than 160 characters.
In the Branding area, you set a custom thumbnail logo and/or promo video. Similarly, you can set different images to use on the iOS app (as different dimensions are recommended):
- Thumbnail: A small image that is used to represent your course across your school; it appears to your students in the sidebar of the course curriculum and in the course directory of your school. We recommend using a 960x540px JPG or PNG file type for thumbnail.
- Promo Video: A short promotional video that displays in the Course Hero Header block on your course’s sales page. We recommend using a 1280x640px wide (MP4, M4V or AVI) video, no larger than 1.5 GB. Generally, we also recommend that you compress your videos as much as possible.
To set an image to use on the iOS app for the thumbnail and background images of your course, click on the iOS icon. We recommend that thumbnail images for the iOS app be a 300×300 JPG or PNG file, while background images should ideally be a 1080x607px JPG or PNG file.
To remove any images or videos that you’ve uploaded in the Branding section, click the Remove button.
Using the Post Purchase Page drop-down menu, you can specify the page students will land on after purchasing your course. For example, you may want your students to be taken immediately to a course’s curriculum, instead of the Thank You page, to create more seamless access to the course.
You can choose to redirect your students after the checkout page to one of these three options:
- Thank You Page – After purchasing your course, students will be directed to your thank you page.
- Enrolled Course Curriculum – After purchasing your course, students will be directed to your course curriculum page.
- Custom URL – After purchasing your course, students will be directed to the URL specified in the Custom Post Purchase Redirect URL field.
Deleting a Course
You can delete a course at anytime by selecting your course from the admin sidebar and clicking Delete from the upper navigation. Then, click Delete Course Permanently.
Teachable.com Official Website: https://teachable.com/
How to start a new course from the Dashboard
- Start a New Course. In the Dashboard sidebar, click the Start a New Course button. You may need to scroll down to see this button.
- Add Course Details. Add your course name by typing in the Course Name field, Create Course.
- Click the Create course button.
- View Course, View the new course.
Here’s what you need to do to create an effective online training program
- Gather Your Info. Ask the right questions.
- Create Your Presentation. Choose an authoring tool.
- Arrange Practice Runs. Enlist beta testers.
- Implement Your Online Training Program. Choose a robust LMS.
Best Platforms To Publish and Sell Your Online Courses, Reviewed and Compared
- Academy of Mine.
How to Sell Anything to Anyone Online for Free
- Just gather the items you want to sell. The key word here is sell.
- Take a picture using a digital camera. Place your items against a bare wall in the house or in the yard with a well mowed lawn.
- Complete the basic classified form. Fill it out completely.
- Write the ad title.
- Write the ad content.
- List the price.