Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment www.ubec.gov.ng Portal 2020 Guideline
Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment www.ubec.gov.ng Portal 2020.
Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment 2020: In this article, you will get first-hand information on Universal Basic Education Commission 2020 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment www.ubec.gov.ng Portal 2020
The key purpose of the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become a story of the past.
Universal Basic Education Commission
The Universal Basic Education (UBE) Programme was introduced in 1999 by the Federal Government of Nigeria as a reform programme aimed at providing greater access to, and ensuring the quality of basic education throughout Nigeria. The UBE Programme objectives include
Ensuring uninterrupted access to 9-year formal education by providing FREE, and COMPULSORY basic education for every child of school-going age under.
I Six years of Primary Education
II Three years of Junior Secondary Education Providing Early Childhood Care Development and Education (ECCDE)
Reducing school drop-out and improving relevance, quality and efficiency; and
Acquisition of literacy, numeracy, life skills and values for lifelong education and useful living.
UBEC Job Requirements
Applicants applying for the Universal Basic Education Commission recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
To apply for Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment 2020 Click Here to Start Application
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- The Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- The Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UBEC Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.