Vine Account | Vine Registration | Download Vine App
Vine Account | Vine Registration | Download Vine App: Vine is a social media app which its features supports a short video sharing service of not more than 6 seconds. Meanwhile, Vine app was developed in June 2012, by Dom Hofmann, Rus Yusupov, and Colin Kroll who were the original authors.
Vine app users publish their videos on vines social network and allows sharing to other social network like Facebook and Twitter. Users can also browse through videos posted by other users on the platform, as well as group of videos with theme and trending or popular videos. Vine has grown so popular that in December 2015 Vine has active users over 200 million.
Features Of Vine Account
- It has features of grid and ghost images tools of the camera curated channels including channels which includes themed areas and trending topics and popular users..
- Its users can revine videos on a personal stream and protected posts.
- Vine users also has a features which is known loop count which shows how many times a particular video was watched by someone and as well views from other websites.
- Vine app allows its users to to record a short video of about six second in length using an in-app camera.
- The camera can only record while the screen is being touched and it supports users editing on the fly on creating stop motion effects.
How to Create Vine Account Process
♦. Kindly visit Vine account official website at https://vine.co/ to download Vine app.
♦. If your device has a logged in twitter address , you need to give Vine the permission to access by just a click on OK.
♦. Then if your twitter account is not logged in on your device you have to log in with your username and password.
♦. It worthy to note that in the two situation sited above that your Twitter details will all be automatically entered as your vine profile.
♦. In the case where you don’t have a twitter account never mind there is still another way to register your Vine account using your email address.
♦. Choose the option create a new account by email address, create user name and select a photo by tapping on the photo. You can upload a picture from your device or you can choose take a new one.
♦. Enter your email, Enter a new password and your phone number.
♦. Click On Accept Vine Terms and Conditions.
♦. You can now start exploring your Vine App.
Use the comment box for more inquires, and also share this information on your social media.