Webmail Account – How to Delete a Webmail Account
Webmail Account – How to Delete a Webmail Account – Whether you want to delete that old webmail account because it gets far too much spam, you regret the unprofessional user name you chose as a teenager or you have a new account and don’t check the old one, deleting your webmail account is easy. In most cases, closing a webmail account is permanent, so make sure you’ve given out a new email address to all your contacts before you get rid of the old one.
How to Delete a Webmail Account – Yahoo Mail Account
- Open your computer’s web browser and enter “https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_user” in the toolbar. This takes you to the Yahoo Account Termination.
- Sign into the Account Termination page with your Yahoo! id and password.
- Re-enter your password in the box and enter the Captcha tag. Click the “Yes” button at the bottom of the page to delete your Yahoo! webmail account.
RECOMMENDED: Facebook Store – Create a FB Store – How to Create a Facebook Store
- Open up your web browser. Then type the following URL into your web browser’s tool bar: “http://account.live.com/CloseAccount.aspx.”
- Enter your Hotmail password in the box and press “Sign in.” Wait for the new page to load.
- Re-enter your password and click “Yes” to close the Hotmail account.
- Sign into your Gmail account with your username and password at “http://gmail.com.”
- Click the “Settings” button at the top right. Under the “Accounts and Imports” tab click “Google Account Settings.”
- Push the “Edit” button next to “My Products,” the large bold header. This open the page where you can delete Gmail.
- Follow the link under “Delete Account.” Enter your password and click the two boxes next to “Yes.” Push “Delete Google Account” to close your Gmail account.
READ ALSO: Marketplace Facebook USA – Marketplace USA – Facebook Marketplace USA
Hope this post on How to Delete a Webmail Account is amazing and helpful? If so kindly use the comment box below to make more inquires and contribution. Also share this post on your social media platform in order to reach others who are in need of this information. THANKS