Yahoo mail login: How to sign in and create email account
Yahoo mail login: YAHOO mail is one of the most popular email services around, with users able to communicate globally in an instant. So how do you create a Yahoo account and sign in?. Users have a wealth of options when you are deciding which email service you should use, from Google Gmail to Yahoo email.
Yahoo email is the third biggest emailing service, with millions of global users logging in every day. You can log into your Yahoo account from either your computer or your phone.
Primegick.com explains how to create a new Yahoo account and sign in.
Yahoo mail login | How to sign in to Yahoo email
- To access your Yahoo account, head over to the Yahoo official website.
- Click on Sign In and enter your email address and password details and click Sign In.
- You will be able to access your inbox and all the features from here.
- You can sign in to your Yahoo from your desktop computer, laptop or mobile device.
- You can also download the Yahoo app on either the Apple iOS App store, or the Google Play Store for Android.
READ MORE: Login on Twitter | WWW.TWITTER.COM
How to create a Yahoo account:
- If you haven’t created a Yahoo account yet, head over to Yahoo’s official website and click the Sign Up tab.
- You will be asked to fill in some details, including your desired email username, password and some details about yourself.
- Once you have filled out this form click continue.
- This will lead you to a verification page that will ask you to choose if you want a verification code texted to you or emailed to you.
- Select one and then enter the verification cod you receive into the doc and click Submit Code.
- You will now have a Yahoo account where you can add contacts, browse news, and send free emails across the world.
You can also use Yahoo Messenger to instantly send messages to friends globally.