Yahoo registration – CREATE FREE YAHOO ACCOUNT – www.YahooMail.com Registration
Yahoo registration – CREATE FREE YAHOO ACCOUNT – www.YahooMail.com Registration – This guide will also include Steps on Yahoomail Sign Up on Mobile phones. Many have complained that they know how to sign up for emails but cannot do so on mobile phones. We shall show you how to sign up for yahoo email on phones too. Just read on.
www.YahooMail.com Registration – Yahoo Mail is a free email service owned by Yahoo. Thanks to the 1,000 GB of storage space that you get, you can send and receive large attachments without having to use services like Dropbox or Google Drive. In addition, you can configure your inbox to check your accounts from external email providers, such as Gmail, Hotmail, or AOL.
- Go to Yahoo’s main page ar www.yahoomail.com and click Mail Sign up button.
- Enter your information in the required fields — including your mobile number. After completing all fields, click Continue.
- In the next window, click Text me a code. Enter the verification code that you receive on your mobile phone and click Submit code.
Congratulations, your account has been created. To access your Yahoo mail page, click the Let’s get started button.
Yahoomail Sign Up on Mobile Phones
- Go to www.yahoo.com on you mobile phone
- Navigate to the left side bar once the website loads
- Click on the mail TAB which is the first tab at the left hand side.
- Once the Mail page open click on the Sign Up page or ” Create New Account”
- Another online form will be open for your yahoo registration, enter your information and click Submit
You can also use your Yahoo account to chat with your friends in real time through Yahoo Messenger.
How to Delete YahooMail (www.yahoomail.com) Account
- Log on to https://edit.yahoo.com/config/delete_user? .
- Enter your password in the space provided and click on “terminate this account” button. After 90 days , the account will permanently be terminated. Also, before implementing this. you may decide to transfer your data to elsewhere. YahooMail (www.yahoomail.com) will delete all links associated with the YahooMail account.
Kindly use the comment box below for more inquires, also share this post on your Facebook to reach out others who are in need of this information. Thanks