Yahoo Registration – How To Create Yahoomail Account
How To Create Yahoomail Account – You need Yahoo registration guide? Here it is! Honestly, we have no business writing about creating yahoo Email Account but we get at least two emails everyday from readers. Then many would reply us that they don’t have an email address, asking how to get one. We tried to look for a tutorial we can give to them but all the articles we got on how to create a yahoomail account were either too cumbersome or did not cover the topic well enough.
This guide will also include Steps on Yahoomail Sign Up on Mobile phones. Many have complained that they know how to sign up for emails but cannot do so on mobile phones. We shall show you how to sign up for yahoo email on phones too. Just read on!
How To Create Yahoomail Account | Yahoo Sign Up On Yahoo Registration Page
- Go to Yahoo mail Registration Page at www.yahoomail.com
- Now you will see a form that looks like the one in the picture on this page
- To start the process of registering yahoomail address, click Create New Account
- Then a new form (the Yahoomail registration form) that looks like the image below will brought to you on the next page.
- On the Yahoo email registration page, you will have to fill in the following information:
- First Name, Last Name (or Surname), Yahoo! Username – this is the email that you want to register, just put the desired name like clintonsmith (no need to put @yahoo.com), Desired Password, Phone Number, Birthday (Month, Day, Year), Gender (Male or Female).
- Those are the important information you have to submit during your Yahoo registration.
- After you have filled in all these information, click Create My Account, by clicking on that, you agree to Yahoo Registration guidelines and Terms of Service. You might want to read that before you sign up.
Yahoomail Sign Up on Mobile Phones
- Go to www.yahoo.com on you mobile phone
- Navigate to the left side bar once the website loads
- Click on the mail TAB which is the first tab at the left hand side.
- Once the Mail page open click on the Sign Up page or ” Create New Account”
- Another online form will be open for your yahoo registration, enter your information and click Submit.