YAHOOMAIL.COM – Yahoo Mail Sign In – www.yahoomail.com Log In Yahoo Email Inbox
YAHOOMAIL.COM – Yahoo Mail Sign In – www.yahoomail.com Log In Yahoo Email Inbox – Welcome to Yahoo Mail Sign In Tutorial, in this article, you will learn how to create New Yahoo Account, Yahoo Mail Sign In with your Laptop PC or Mobile Phone. Carefully Read this article to be conversant with Yahoo Mail Sign In to enjoy the benefit in Yahoo Mail.
Yahoo Mail is a web-based email service offered by the American company Called Yahoo!. The service is free for personal use, and paid-for business email plans are available. It was launched in 1997, and, according to comScore, was the third-largest web-based email service with 281 million users as of December 2011.
In October 2010, Yahoo released a beta version of Yahoo Mail that included improvements to performance, search and Facebook integration. In May 2011 it became the default interface. Their current Webmail interface was introduced in 2012. Yahoo Mail had unlimited storage from March 27, 2007, until October 8, 2013.
How To Create Yahoo Mail Account – www.yahoomail.com Log In Yahoo Email Inbox
To Create Yahoo Mail Account is such an easy process, you have to follow the guideline we have provided below.
- Visit www.yahoomail.com or http://mail.yahoo.com or CLICK HERE.
- Fill the Yahoo Registration form by providing information about yourself
- Choose the User ID that is so easy for you to remember. Examples – Your User ID should be like Patrick@yahoo.com, Andrin85@yahoo.com, and Vicky222@yahoo.com. You choose any user ID of your choice but the important thing is “It must be User ID you can always remember
- Choose your Password – Password is so important, always make sure you remember it.
- Phone Verification – prove that you are not a robot by verifying your phone number. Usually, Yahoo will send a verification code to the phone number you provided.
- After verifying your phone number, “Click Create My Account”
Yahoo Mail Sign In Free Guide
- Visit Yahoo Mail Sign In Website @https://login.yahoo.com/
- Put your Yahoo Mail Sign In registered Email(Tap Create Account if you do not have an account yet)
- Click “Next” Button
- Put your registered Password
- Click “Sign In”
- Click forgot the password if you did not remember your password
- Having successfully signed in into your Yahoo Mail Account.
- Click on “Mail” to see your inbox
- View your messages now.
- You can also write Mail to others
READ MORE: 8 Ball Pool Game on Facebook Online – Facebook 8 Ball Pool Game Free Download
Features Of Yahoo Mail Sign In
Yahoo Mail has so many enticing Features which were classified as free and business. Features include:
- Free version
- Email storage capacity: 1 TB
- Email attachment limit: 25 MB (up to 100 MB via the built-in ‘Attach Large Files’ app)
- Account expiry on inactivity: 12 months. The account cannot be retrieved.
- Supported protocols: POP3 in Asia or via YPOPs!, IMAP via IMAP proxy or via Zimbra, SMTP,
- Mail Forwarding in some countries. US Users gained free POP3 and Forwarding access in 2013.
- 100 filters to automatically sort incoming messages (200 filters for the Plus version)
- Spam and virus protection. (See: DomainKeys)
- Advertising is displayed on the screen while working with the email account. Text ads are added to the footer of outgoing messages, as of February 2011.
- Send and Receive Mails from your friends
Hope this post is helpful? If yes use the comment box below for more inquires. And also ensure you share this post to others on Facebook.